ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginebra fan favorite Taha thrilled to finally contribute to Kings' cause

5 posters

Go down

Ginebra fan favorite Taha thrilled to finally contribute to Kings' cause Empty Ginebra fan favorite Taha thrilled to finally contribute to Kings' cause

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:50 pm

Ginebra fan favorite Taha thrilled to finally contribute to Kings' cause

ROOKIE big man Yousef Taha was itching to play in Barangay Ginebra’s do-or-die game against Rain or Shine on Friday night.

Taha did get the chance; and he did deliver.

When coach Siot Tanquingcen finally pulled him out of the bench to man the slot early in the final period, the well-travelled rookie came out with a quality performance that drew a big smile from his coach, led to a huge win by Barangay Ginebra and earned Taha a big applause from the team’s legion of fans.

“Si Taha, malaki ang naitulong sa amin. Di masyadong tangible pero yung energy level niya malaking bagay sa amin,” said Tanquingcen after his team leveled its PBA Philippine Cup best-of-three quarterfinals with Rain or Shine to one win apiece with a heart-stopping 79-77 win at the Big Dome.

"Alam naman natin Ginebra basketball iyan eh. We play with a lot of emotions and energy."

The 23-year-old Taha, Air21’s 11th overall pick in last August’s rookie draft who Ginebra acquired in a trade for Mike Cortez, said he had programmed his mind to contribute in any way he can to the Ginebra cause against the highly-physical Elasto Painters.

Given a window of opportunity, Taha made sure it was not put to waste. In 10 solid minutes in the fourth quarter he finished with two points, five rebounds, and two shot blocks, but more importantly, provided the energy and hustle that easily made him a fan favorite.

“The first time I got here (PBA), it was always like a lot of people watching for Ginebra. I love the crowd. And when I found out I got traded to Ginebra, now a bunch of fans are saluting me here. It was pretty cool,” said Taha.

Now he can't wait to jump back into the action in the no-tomorrow game on Sunday.

“I’m excited about Game Three. I hope coach could use me again, but whenever he calls my number, I’ll be ready. Whatever he needs me to do, I’ll do it,” said the high-energy Ginebra rookie slotman.

Source: Spin.ph
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Ginebra fan favorite Taha thrilled to finally contribute to Kings' cause Empty Re: Ginebra fan favorite Taha thrilled to finally contribute to Kings' cause

Post by MR. FAST Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:52 pm

More PT pa for Taha sigurado maganda ipapakita nyan!
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Ginebra fan favorite Taha thrilled to finally contribute to Kings' cause Empty Re: Ginebra fan favorite Taha thrilled to finally contribute to Kings' cause

Post by geraldasakura Sat Dec 15, 2012 6:58 pm

^^Tama! kitang kita na madaming naiilang kay Taha sa ilalim and yun 2 blocks nya kay Jeff and Jervy prove na hindi lang siya basta malaki..
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:07 pm

Very energetic pre tsaka may angas talaga ang laro di takot makipag basagan ng mukha Ginebra fan favorite Taha thrilled to finally contribute to Kings' cause 4240145056
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldasakura Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:16 pm

^^Tama! pedeng pede ipang tapat kay Fajardo.. Tipong Sean Anthony na Jondan Salvador kung maglaro siya... Give some enought PT and more hussle and plays ang makikita natin..
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:29 pm

dapat naman talaga ginagamit ito pang dpensa rin sya kasi malaki sya
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldasakura Sat Dec 15, 2012 7:43 pm

betterhalf wrote:dapat naman talaga ginagamit ito pang dpensa rin sya kasi malaki sya

kagabi habang nanunuod ako ng live kasama yung room mate ko natatawa sakin kasi sabi ako ng sabi na dapat ipasok si Taha! tapos nung pinasok natatawa parin sakin kasi ang dami kong comment na "kitams laking tulong kapag nanjan si Taha; iba na kasi ang may malaki kahit pang depensa; ganda ng shot kay quinahan; energy guy" haha
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by babyevoces Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:08 pm

more playing tine to taha.......may maipapakita pa c taha,,,,

babyevoces
Bench Player
Bench Player

Female Posts : 427

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldasakura Sun Dec 16, 2012 4:16 pm

Tama! D mawawala yung pagiging rookie nya but yung willingness nya makapagcontribute is andun.. energy guy!
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down