ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MVP Caguioa as part of national team again? Call me maybe, says Chot Reyes

+5
MythicalV
sunshine
weirdwitch
ruxs_14
geraldasakura
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

MVP Caguioa as part of national team again? Call me maybe, says Chot Reyes - Page 2 Empty MVP Caguioa as part of national team again? Call me maybe, says Chot Reyes

Post by geraldasakura Sun Jul 29, 2012 8:02 pm

First topic message reminder :

MVP Caguioa as part of national team again? Call me maybe, says Chot Reyes

MVP Caguioa as part of national team again? Call me maybe, says Chot Reyes - Page 2 Caguioa-mvp

Picture this: Barangay Ginebra superstar Mark Caguioa donning national colors once more.

After being named Most Valuable Player, among Caguioa’s well-wishers on Twitter was SMART-Gilas Pilipinas national coach Chot Reyes. But instead of just congratulations, it came with an apparent offer to suit up again for the national squad.

“Congrats Mark the Spark! National team ulit! Call me maybe?” wrote Reyes on his account.

Caguioa was one of the top guns for the San Miguel Corporation Team Pilipinas squad coached by Reyes that competed in the 2007 FIBA Asia Championship. But the Gin Kings main man was not on the list of 16 players originally invited by Reyes to join SMART-Gilas earlier this year.

Another issue for Caguioa’s potential participation is his affiliation with Ginebra, a team owned by SMC. Five other players from SMC teams, James Yap and Marc Pingris of B-MEG and Arwind Santos, Alex Cabagnot, and Marcio Lassiter of Petron, did not commit to the program after being invited, leading to them being replaced. But Caguioa’s teammate Enrico Villanueva has committed to SMART-Gilas and is part of the squad scheduled to see action in this year’s William Jones Cup.

Source: interaksyon
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

MVP Caguioa as part of national team again? Call me maybe, says Chot Reyes - Page 2 Empty Re: MVP Caguioa as part of national team again? Call me maybe, says Chot Reyes

Post by skyscraper Thu Aug 02, 2012 2:40 pm

MythicalV wrote:^bwal pala yung word na Si-Ra hahahahaha! lupit!

marami tayong naka MTRCB na word :masaya:

B.T.T

para saken okey parin naman sumali sya, kaya parin naman nya at para sa bansa naman to. pero sya parin ang magdedecide. Knowing MC, di yan basta basta nagpapadikta
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

MVP Caguioa as part of national team again? Call me maybe, says Chot Reyes - Page 2 Empty Re: MVP Caguioa as part of national team again? Call me maybe, says Chot Reyes

Post by weirdwitch Sat Aug 04, 2012 4:37 am

hay naku... dapat naman minsan mag paka selfish si Mark Caguioa

oo nga at para sa bansa, pero tingnan mo yung iba ni hindi nga tinanggap yung imbitasyon...

at isa pa mas matatanggap ko pa na hindi tayo maka gold sa internationally kesa i mock ng mga Bmeg fans kapag nangulelat ng Ginebra...

Kelangan makuha na natin championship...
weirdwitch
weirdwitch
First Five
First Five

Female Posts : 711
Humor : "ayokong nasasanay sa mga bagay na pwede namang wala sa buhay ko"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum