ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

5 Reasons why the replacement Alexander was a bad decision for Ginebra

+4
MythicalV
rentboy
athankings
skyscraper
8 posters

Go down

5 Reasons why the replacement Alexander was a bad decision for Ginebra Empty 5 Reasons why the replacement Alexander was a bad decision for Ginebra

Post by skyscraper Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:47 pm

5 Reasons why the replacement Alexander was a bad decision for Ginebra

1. The team’s record is above .500 (2-1) on a short tournament.

2. They’ve won close games—a good measure of team chemistry and character. They could have been 3-0 if not for a questionable late-game call in Lucena city.

3. The three games were played in different venues, two of which were outside Metro Manila (the last one was in Dubai). The management should at least have been considerate.

4. Alexander is averaging 14 points and 20 boards. 20 rebounds a game is satisfactory (I mean, do you expect him to grab 30 a night?). 14 points per outing is low for an import, but it’s not bad as long as the team is winning. Plus, it opens up room for locals to contribute, which is always good.

5. The PBA is holding its first unlimited height reinforced tournament for the first time since 2008 when Alexander led Ginebra to a title. Alexander is the only import who knows how to get there, and he’s gone.

I’d venture to say that Ginebra took a step back with the replacement of Alexander. The new guy could be better, but Alexander was already a great fit.

Source: HDS
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

5 Reasons why the replacement Alexander was a bad decision for Ginebra Empty Re: 5 Reasons why the replacement Alexander was a bad decision for Ginebra

Post by athankings Fri Mar 02, 2012 10:28 am

:gudjob: like this topic
athankings
athankings
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 5740
Humor : I may look tough, but inside I'm easily broken. My words may seem strong, but inside I've never spoken.

Back to top Go down

5 Reasons why the replacement Alexander was a bad decision for Ginebra Empty Re: 5 Reasons why the replacement Alexander was a bad decision for Ginebra

Post by skyscraper Fri Mar 02, 2012 11:31 am

totoo naman. Yung chemistry ang BIG ISSUE ngayon ng team. Sana malagpasan nila itong malaking balakid na ito
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by rentboy Sat Mar 17, 2012 2:26 pm

TRUE
rentboy
rentboy
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 1763

Back to top Go down

Post by MythicalV Sat Mar 17, 2012 3:42 pm

Totoo to pero wala na tayong magagawa, lets just pray na maka survive ang team!
MythicalV
MythicalV
MVP
MVP

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:46 pm

Bad decision pa din ba? may chance makapasok sa semis at sure na sa QF's.
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by DMac Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:54 pm

tomoh!
DMac
DMac
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2458
Humor : Today is the Tomorrow of Yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by rentboy Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:55 pm

So far so good
rentboy
rentboy
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 1763

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Wed Mar 28, 2012 4:57 pm

magkaiba tlga kasi sila ng laro at hindi na ung CA44 na tulad ng dati ang nakita naten ngaun taon..kaya para sa akin cguro not bad
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdwitch Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:51 am

I still didn't know why they replaced Alexander...he's good in rebound...
weirdwitch
weirdwitch
First Five
First Five

Female Posts : 711
Humor : "ayokong nasasanay sa mga bagay na pwede namang wala sa buhay ko"

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Wed Apr 25, 2012 8:59 am

weirdwitch wrote:I still didn't know why they replaced Alexander...he's good in rebound...

we really dont know kabs 5 Reasons why the replacement Alexander was a bad decision for Ginebra 492140349
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down