ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry

5 posters

Go down

Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry Empty Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:06 am

Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry
Alfonso Ramirez, InterAKTV · Saturday, February 25, 2012 · 10:51 pm

Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry Chris-alexander-ros
PBA/Nuki Sabio

DUBAI — A witty fan-made sign that read “There’s no Rain in Dubai” summed up the result of Friday night’s down-to-the-wire match between the Barangay Ginebra Gin Kings and the Rain or Shine Elasto Painters to cap the Dubai tour of the PBA Commissioner’s Cup.

The Elasto Painters nearly rained on the Kings’ parade in the dying minutes of the game had Gabe Norwood converted a desperation shot as the tally showed 89-88 when the final horn sounded at the Al Shabab Club stadium.

“It’s an ugly win, but I’ll take it any day. At least we’re going home with a win… at least masaya,” Kings coach Siot Tanquingcen told reporters after the game.

Tanquingcen, who led Ginebra to two titles from 2004-2006 in his first tour as the team’s head coach, was bothered with his talent-laden team’s inconsistency and lack of chemistry.

“We need to get a better flow. We’re not getting the shots that we want… we have to work on our execution [and] to correct that, it will really take time for us to jell together,” he said.

Tanquingcen added that he will take advantage of the week-long break after the PBA delegation returns to Manila on Sunday and try to whip the team into one solid unit.

“That’s crucial. We’ve got to have a better sync. We’ve got to somehow mix the talent. I’ll be honest, these players can be stars in other teams but they have to mix together – that’s the main thing. I’m happy with what we have, but somehow we have to [get] acquainted with each other better,” he said.

Source: Interaksyon.com
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry Empty Re: Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry

Post by ruxs_14 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:14 am

tama... sa nakita ko kanina nag eksperimento si coach siot sa rotation.. dapat makuha na nila ang tama chemistry..
lalo na kay kerby at dylan... medyo na iilang pa rin sila dylan at kerby...
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry Empty Re: Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry

Post by NSD Loyalist Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:22 am

I'm still confused about Coach Siot's decision on using Eric Menk over Enrico Villanueva. Is the raging bull nursing an injury or what? Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry 593350707
NSD Loyalist
NSD Loyalist
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2969
Humor : That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot.

Back to top Go down

Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry Empty Me too, am puzzled.

Post by nrod11 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:04 pm

Son of Hades wrote:I'm still confused about Coach Siot's decision on using Eric Menk over Enrico Villanueva. Is the raging bull nursing an injury or what? Tanquingcen: Talented Ginebra needs chemistry 593350707

Enrico V. should be utilized if he's healthy...it saddens me seeing good players being sidelined for no valid reason at all. Enrico can be of help in relieving Alexander..

nrod11
New comer
New comer

Male Posts : 73

Back to top Go down

Post by AngelRose26 Sun Feb 26, 2012 3:37 pm

bakit nga ba di ginagamit ni coach si enrico villanueva mas gusto ko ito kesa kay mamaril pero mas ginagamit ni coach si mamaril...and even kay menk mas okay si enrico gamitin din sana sya

AngelRose26
MVP
MVP

Female Posts : 2495

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum