ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns

5 posters

Go down

Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns Empty Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Tue May 14, 2013 12:00 pm

Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns Mark-caguioa50

MARK Caguioa may have finally suited up for Barangay Ginebra after a two-month absence, but the superstar remains in a dilemma on whether he’ll finally go full throttle or not in the Commissioner’s Cup Finals opposite Alaska.

Coach Alfrancis Chua revealed how concerned Caguioa is about affecting the chemistry of the team once he regains his starting role by returning at this crucial time of the playoffs.

“Mark is very professional. You know what Mark told me when I asked him, `kaya mo na?’" Chua said. “Sabi nya, 'Coach, I wanna play so bad, but I don’t want to ruin the rhythm of the team.'

“Para kay Mark Caguioa na magsalita ng ganoon, nakakataba ng puso,” added the outspoken Ginebra coach.

Caguioa’s concern is understandable.

Going to the deciding Game Five of the Kings’ semifinals series against Talk `N Text on Sunday, the reigning league MVP has missed 11 of Ginebra’s games after incurring an MCL sprain on his left knee.

During that stretch, the Kings made it to the playoffs, survived two do-or-die games against No. 2 seed Rain or Shine in the quarterfinals, and then rallied from a 1-2 series deficit to beat the Tropang Texters for the second and last Finals berth.

But with the outcome of the match against Talk `N Text almost settled in the final 34 seconds Sunday night, Chua opted to field in Caguioa just to give him the feel of the game again, sending Ginebra fans that make up the majority in gthe crowd of 21.480 inside the Smart-Araneta Coliseum in a frenzy.

The Glendale Community College stalwart sank two free throws in the endgame.

“We owe it to the fans, that’s why we’re here in the championship. Kung saan man kami, it’s because of the fans. And by putting Mark on the court, I guess half of the Filipinos… Wala, sobrang saya nila dahil nakita nila si Mark. Tapos naka-shoot pa,” said Chua.

The Ginebra coach admitted his star player has yet to join the team in its 5-of-5 drills.

“Mark is not practicing with us (5-on-5). He’s just there, nagpapalakas,” said Chua.

But deep inside, Caguioa knows he’s ready to play. Not his usual minutes, but just being there and helping his team win its first championship in the last five years.

“Yeah, I’m ready. It’s all up to coach if he’ll play me,” said Caguioa.

SOURCE: SPIN.ph
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns Empty Re: Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns

Post by garrett_jax Tue May 14, 2013 12:05 pm

hahhaha ........... iba talaga ang karisma ni idol kesa kay jemz ........ kapag si jemz ang pumasok sa playing court, nagtitilian ang mga bading at girls ........ pero kapag si idol pumasok sa court, pati ang mga lalaki, tumitili rin ........ hahahah Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns 2716121197
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns Empty Re: Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns

Post by ruxs_14 Tue May 14, 2013 1:03 pm

isa lang ibig sabihin nyan, kahit mag retiro na si mark, nandyan pa rin ang fans, pero ang sanmig pag nag retiro na, ayun mawawala na lang na parang bula ang mga fans nila Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns 733906992
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Loyalist Tue May 14, 2013 4:40 pm

Mind games! Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns 2752390508

"The Ginebra coach admitted his star player has yet to join the team in its 5-of-5 drills."

Antawa ko dito! Si Coach Al talaga! Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns 250319431
NSD Loyalist
NSD Loyalist
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2969
Humor : That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ahura Mazda Wed May 15, 2013 11:47 pm

ruxs_14 wrote:isa lang ibig sabihin nyan, kahit mag retiro na si mark, nandyan pa rin ang fans, pero ang sanmig pag nag retiro na, ayun mawawala na lang na parang bula ang mga fans nila Fit-again Caguioa admits he fears ruining Ginebra chemistry once he returns 733906992
Marami-raming matatandang Ginebra fans ang bumitaw noong pumasok sa Senado si Coach Sonny. Siguro meron din aalis when Mark hangs up his sneakers. But seriously, I can't imagine Ginebra WITHOUT Caguioa. Kaya sana mag-playing coach din siya katulad ng predecessor niya. Hihihihi!

Ahura Mazda
New comer
New comer

Male Posts : 57

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down