ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Import Lowhorn expects to get a high from pro-Ginebra crowd

+2
MR. FAST
Ginebra Tambayan
6 posters

Go down

Import Lowhorn expects to get a high from pro-Ginebra crowd Empty Import Lowhorn expects to get a high from pro-Ginebra crowd

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:53 am

Import Lowhorn expects to get a high from pro-Ginebra crowd

Import Lowhorn expects to get a high from pro-Ginebra crowd ABL-Diow-Lowhorn
Dior Lowhorn is pleased to get a chance to play for the crowd favorites. aseanbasketballleague.com
BARANGAY Ginebra import Dior Lowhorn has played before huge crowds during his college days and while serving as one of Saigon Heat’s imports in the Asean Basketball League (ABL) last season.
Now that he’s with the Gin Kings, the wide-bodied 6-4 Lowhorn said he can’t wait to play before a crowd that’s probably three times more than what he’s experienced with the Heat in the ABL.
“I’ve heard (of the big crowd supporting Ginebra). But I don’t even know what to expect yet,” Lowhorn told Spin.ph after one of Ginebra’s scrimmage games against the Alaska Aces.
“I’ve been to the Gilas games (in the Fiba-Asia) so I think it would be the same. I guess it’s like playing in college, in a big college game though it’s been a long time now. Though in Saigon, we have 5,000 to 6,000 fans unlike here (in the PBA), I heard it’s 15,000 so that’s a good thing,” he added.
Lowhorn said he’s used to getting booed in the other leagues he has played before. But now, knowing that he’ll be playing for the pro league’s most popular ball club, he looks forward to feeding off the energy of the team’s legion of supporters.
“I’d rather have them (Ginebra fans) being on our side. That’s a good sixth man," said the 26-year-old forward, whose highly-anticipated debut happens on Sunday when Barangay Ginebra clashes with sister team Petron Blaze at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.
The former University of San Francisco standout said he believes the Gin Kings can make a huge impact early in the tournament considering the load of talent they have.
Barangay Ginebra is also coming off a strong runner up finish in the Commissioner’s Cup last summer.
“I just want to win and get back to the finals, because they were supposed to be champions but they got swept (by Alaska),” he said.
During his time with the Heat last summer, Lowhorn averaged 26.7 points and close to nine rebounds before hurting his knee on April 17. He then returned to the United States to recover, before finally signing up with the pro league’s most popular ball club.

Source: Spin.ph 
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Import Lowhorn expects to get a high from pro-Ginebra crowd Empty Re: Import Lowhorn expects to get a high from pro-Ginebra crowd

Post by MR. FAST Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:54 am

Goodluck Lowhorn sa debut game mo sa ginebra!
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Import Lowhorn expects to get a high from pro-Ginebra crowd Empty Re: Import Lowhorn expects to get a high from pro-Ginebra crowd

Post by nolzky83 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:59 am

may ibubuga kaya ito?
nolzky83
nolzky83
Mythical 5
Mythical 5

Male Posts : 1187

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:10 am

Mukhang ok naman sha kabs ang questionable sa kanya kung talagang 100% healthy na sha
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by raqui2101 Fri Aug 16, 2013 8:23 pm

basta maganda laro ng mga locals... sigurado panalo tayo sa 1st game natin... Go Ginebra
raqui2101
raqui2101
First Five
First Five

Male Posts : 580

Back to top Go down

Post by ampogi Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:26 pm

ngayon pa lang palitan na si Lowhorn, puro papel lang pala magaling yan....lemon....pati si Agustin hindi dapat siya ang coach. Coach Alfrancis, balik ka na....bakit pinipilit si Wilson, meron namang Aguilar, outrebounded na nga eh....I am disappointed...sori mga kabs....

ampogi
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 405

Back to top Go down

Post by shaquee Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:55 am

first game palang relax muna tayo ang totoo gin fans nsd talaga

shaquee
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by ampogi Mon Aug 19, 2013 3:45 pm

nsd talaga tayo, sorry mejo sumama lang loob ko kasi first game talo agad....sabagay lagi naman tayong ganyan, sa simula masama pero kalaunan, biglang rangkada....nsd....nsd....ginebra ginebra ginebra...

ampogi
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 405

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down