ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WANTED: BIG MAN

+3
betterhalf
MR. FAST
MythicalV
7 posters

Go down

WANTED: BIG MAN Empty WANTED: BIG MAN

Post by MythicalV Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:06 pm

WANTED: BIG MAN

WANTED: BIG MAN Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSaFbVb5AlfsUy5fI1R3OS-RwHzAY1BYHS7IGbySAQ4UzU-QiVvGg

You dont have to be a Rocket Scientist for you to figure out what does Ginebra San Miguel needs, Two Words " BIG MAN ".

As fast as the Upcoming Conference is approacing is as demanding the fans has been. Vernon Macklin gave a whole new dimension to Ginebra's Offense and revived the undying defensive pressence down the block. From thunderous dunks to game saving blocks. Name it and you got it. It was also then when the Never Say Die Spirit started to linger among the players and fans. Another championship is the sole target for the Ginebra team. A "well Oiled Machine" thats how I can describe Ginebra when Macklin started to play for the team. The Energy, The Swag and The Physicality suddenly came back. From a comeback win to having one of the Best Winning Streak.

"This is it" that's what I thought to my self. Then a sudden switch left me holding my breath, The Reigning MVP Mark Caguioa who has been playing like the Old Mark had an injury. Good thing Tenorio and Raymundo held their own to salvage the Ginebra Team into the Quarter Finals. A sudden move was made sendin Rookie Jensen in exchange for a fiery Josh Urbiztondo. With this trade the Ginebra faithfuls are hoping that Josh can fill the BIG gap that Mark left.

Once again Ginebra embraced the Underdog Status facing a Very Young and Physical Rain or Shine. Bannering the Opponents roster was the Behemot Bruno Sundov and their ace Gunner Jeff Chan. Having the same predicament, Ginebra is trying to mount a twice to beat disadvantage against the Elasto Painters. The BGSM forced a do or die situation against ROS by winning the 1st game in convincing 90-83 win. Neverthless the Rain or Shine team gave a heck of a series to Ginebra in a 79-81 loss in game 2, Thanks to Macklin's game saving block.

Now Facing an Elite team in Talk n Txt Ginebra embraced Coach Al Francis Chua's system. Tenorio led the way by making crucial baskets and manning the point. This time not Only Raymundo brought his A Game against the Texters but the fans also witnessed a time machine in JJ Helterbrands quality of play, sparking runs and bringing the intensity to Ginebra's blood line. Vmack still was superb in this series forcing the Texters in a crucial decision to change their import in favor of Tony Mitchell. Still Ginebra showed Talk N Txt how to close a series coming from a 2-1 deficit Ginebra won is the last two games.

As much as I would like to skip this part, I cant deny the fact that Alaska Dominated the Series not only in winning Margin but also in defensive adjustments. From Casio to Thoss, Jazul to Espinas. Aces made Ginebra look like an Amateur in the Finals Series. Abueva was able to penerate the minds of Ginebra's Defenders. Ruining Baracael's game and drawing fouls against Ginebra's Big.

The Aces exposed Ginebra's weakness. " DOWN THE BLOCK" Having a hobbling Macklin, Robert Dozier, Thoss and Even Espinas had a Picnic Party against Ginebra's Raymundo and Baracael. Submitting to their Weakness Ginebra gave away the Finals in a Passionate Win for Alaskas SWEEP.

Now the off season started, Names of ASI TAULAVA, JAPETH AGUILAR, JAY WASHINGTON came up like a hot pancake in the street.

Rumors has it, Asi Wants to play for Ginebra before he finally retires from playing ball. There's one problem though..... Meralco (Asi's Old Team) still holds his playing rights and is rumorly asking for the Service of Kerby Raymundo in exchange for Taulava. In my personal opinion Meralco should grant Taulava's wish with the old man serving their company with all hi might in his playing years with the PBA, again business is business Im sure they wont let go of ASI without getting something in return.

In a transaction with Global Port it seems that the batang Pier is willing to let go of the Athletic Aguilar plus Willie Miller in exchange for Raymundo and Wilson, As a ginebra fan i'd rather see Raymundo stay with Ginebra as his Low Post presence is much needed than Aguilar's high flying stunts. With the proper use of Maierhoffer he can also grab the boards up there. Another situation would Send Raymundo to its Sister Team Petron and Ginebra still receives Aguilar while Gary David will be traded for Jay Washington. Again none of these have already materialized and might be rumors up in the Air.

Another Option is for Ginebra to wait until the upcoming Draft day, with a tweek of an event could give them Greg Slaughter (height 7"0) or Ian Sangalang (height 6"7) who's been the talk of the town since then. These two amateur cagers proved to be a perfect fit for Ginebra's missing ingredient. Both proven in their own leagues Ian Sangalang won the NCAA MVP while Slaughter led the Ateneo Blue Eagles for a fifth straight championsip. With personal instinct I think other teams might gamble with Raymund Almazan (height 6"7), a two time defensive player in the NCAA and a natural center for his position.

Just like other fans, All I can do is wait till the next season starts or till the next trade commence. Whatever move Ginebra makes, no matter how great or heart breaking it is. In the end I will still Support my team. Thats how we are, we accept things eventually. I've been a Ginebra Fan since childhood. Players do come and go but Ginebra (team) still stays the same. Whether they let go of Raymundo or Not, I'll still sit behind they bench watching live games in Araneta.

As an avid fan I still hope for Ginebra to make the right decisions and right strings to pull. So that Next Time I join others chant GINEBRA! GINEBRA! GINEBRA! is not a loss from a FINALS SERIES but from a WIN that would make them Once again PBA CHAMPIONS.

Good Luck to my beloved team.
MythicalV
MythicalV
MVP
MVP

Back to top Go down

WANTED: BIG MAN Empty Re: WANTED: BIG MAN

Post by MythicalV Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:07 pm

** Admin Fast paki edit na lang and paki lagyan ng Pictures. hindi ako marunong mag insert ng pictures. salamat
MythicalV
MythicalV
MVP
MVP

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:12 am

MythicalV wrote:** Admin Fast paki edit na lang and paki lagyan ng Pictures. hindi ako marunong mag insert ng pictures. salamat

Ok na pre! apir! wala ka paring kupas pre! WANTED: BIG MAN 3909217443
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Mon Jun 03, 2013 10:24 am

WANTED: BIG MAN 3853150827 Back Myth
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:29 pm

Thank Myth! Nabasa ko na! Kudos!
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

Post by shaquee Mon Jun 03, 2013 12:37 pm

heto unahan nalang kaya to kung sino makakuha sa ligit big sana meron na aksyon ang staff ng barangay para mag champion na tayu

shaquee
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by raqui2101 Mon Jun 03, 2013 11:22 pm

mga kabs wala pa rin po bang update kung may movement ng nangyari sa mga trades na umuugong? salamat po
raqui2101
raqui2101
First Five
First Five

Male Posts : 580

Back to top Go down

Post by MythicalV Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:42 pm

salamat mga tol.....
MythicalV
MythicalV
MVP
MVP

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Tue Jun 04, 2013 6:45 pm

musta pre
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by caloy Tue Jun 04, 2013 8:09 pm

VMack is like a combination of Japeth Aguilar and Asi Taulava.Aguilar is long and athletic known for his thurnderous dunks and high impact shotblocks while Asi Taulava is a solid low post presence.

caloy
Practice player
Practice player

Male Posts : 191

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down