ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski

+5
jayjay#13
MR. FAST
garrett_jax
iloveginebra
Ginebra Tambayan
9 posters

Go down

Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski Empty Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:22 am

Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski
Jaemark Tordecilla, InterAKTV · Sunday, June 24, 2012 · 9:38 pm

Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski Caguioa-smile
AKTV/Paolo Papa

Mark Caguioa was a man on a mission.

The Barangay Ginebra superstar guard dropped a conference-high 32 points, even as his Gin Kings fell short against the streaking Talk ‘N Text Tropang Texters in thrilling Governors’ Cup action Sunday night.

Coming into the game, Ginebra had a chance to book itself a ticket into the semifinals, and Caguioa gave everything he had to try to make that happen.

His motivation: paying tribute to Ginebra legend Robert Jaworski.

The PBA scheduled a jersey retirement ceremony for the league’s Living Legend on July 8, a playdate that would be deep in the semifinals of the Governors’ Cup. If Ginebra does not make it past the elimination round, they would not be there to play on the same day as the Big J’s big bash.

“Nakakahiya naman kung wala kami doon, ‘di ba?” Caguioa told AKTV’s Sel Guevara before the game against Talk ‘N Text, adding that winning is the only thing they would be able to offer Jaworski.

Caguioa, the 2001 Rookie of the Year, never had an opportunity to play under Jaworski, who left Ginebra to run for Senate in 1998. But the hotshot shooting guard was mentored by former Ginebra point guard Bal David, a Jaworski disciple, who instilled in him the pride of being part of the barangay.

And that pride has been apparent in the last couple of games for Caguioa as the Gin Kings try to make their semis charge. Playing heavy minutes, he has averaged 27 points per game in each of Ginebra’s last two matches while providing vocal leadership for the Gin Kings.

Against Talk ‘N Text, Caguioa led a late 12-1 run that saw Ginebra roaring back into the game, a spurt that would have made the never-say-die Jaworski proud. Unfortunately, the Gin Kings fell short.

But Caguioa and the rest of Ginebra have one more shot to book an outright seat to the semis on Friday against the Barako Bull Energy at the SMART-Araneta Coliseum.

Source: Interaksyon.com
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski Empty Re: Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski

Post by iloveginebra Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:25 am

Tsk! Sayang, ang ganda pa naman ng stats ni MC kagabi.
iloveginebra
iloveginebra
MVP
MVP

Female Posts : 2513

Back to top Go down

Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski Empty Re: Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski

Post by garrett_jax Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:26 am

yan ang idol ko .......... :10:
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:34 pm

Kelangan manalo sa BB! para pasok na sa semis!
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by jayjay#13 Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:00 pm

sana talaga manalo tayo sa friday para makapasok sa semis... sayang yung magandang laro kagabi ni mc47... sana ganon din sa fiday...
jayjay#13
jayjay#13
Rookie
Rookie

Female Posts : 285

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:02 pm

His motivation: paying tribute to Ginebra legend Robert Jaworski.

-- GO MC! Para naman double happiness ang buong barangay sa July 8!
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldasakura Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:21 pm

sayang ang ganda ng nilaro ng fast and the furious kagabi.. kaya natin yan! walang bibitaw! para kay Jawo... tama si MC na walang saysay kung walang game ang Ginebra that big day!
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Thu Jun 28, 2012 4:51 pm

Talagang nakakahiya pag wala sila sa araw na yun, kaya coach siot, please lang po, ayusin mo ang rotation mo!
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by athankings Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:06 pm

sana manalo 2mrw, para wag ma eliminate, at mkabili din ng tiket sa july 8 :leggo:
athankings
athankings
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 5740
Humor : I may look tough, but inside I'm easily broken. My words may seem strong, but inside I've never spoken.

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:10 pm

hindi na ako magtataka kung maganda uli laro ni mc bukas gusto nya manalo..
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:13 pm

Dapat talaga manalo para kay tatang at para may chance din si MC sa mga awards at shempre para magchampion ulet ang BGK, ang tagal na kaya nung huli!
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by athankings Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:14 pm

sana lang wag malasin si mc, at sana wag lang si mc gumawa sana team effort para mas mganda
athankings
athankings
MVP
MVP

Humor : I may look tough, but inside I'm easily broken. My words may seem strong, but inside I've never spoken.

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:18 pm

at sana pag maganda ang laro wag ibangko, tama coach siot? Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski 1100003953
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by athankings Thu Jun 28, 2012 5:21 pm

MR. FAST wrote:at sana pag maganda ang laro wag ibangko, tama coach siot? Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski 1100003953

Lahing Ginebra: On conference-high night, Caguioa wanted to win for Jaworski 2790319102 consistent si coach jan
athankings
athankings
MVP
MVP

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down