ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Caguioa cameo appearance a ‘thank you’ to Ginebra fans, says Alfrancis Chua

Go down

Mark Caguioa cameo appearance a ‘thank you’ to Ginebra fans, says Alfrancis Chua Empty Mark Caguioa cameo appearance a ‘thank you’ to Ginebra fans, says Alfrancis Chua

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Sun May 12, 2013 10:51 pm

Mark Caguioa cameo appearance a ‘thank you’ to Ginebra fans, says Alfrancis Chua Chua-caguioa-bench

Barangay Ginebra San Miguel fans who trooped to the SMART-Araneta Coliseum for Sunday’s Game Five against Talk ‘N Text got all their wishes granted.

Not only did the Gin Kings advance to the finals of the Commissioner’s Cup, but superstar guard Mark Caguioa made a cameo appearance late in the game, to the delight of the Ginebra faithful who made up most of the mammoth crowd of 21,408.

Ginebra coach Alfrancis Chua said his decision to field in Caguioa, who scored two free throws in the dying seconds of the match, was a “thank you” to fans.

“We owe it to the fans. Kung nasaan man kami, because of the fans,” said Chua.

“Sobrang saya siguro nila nakita nila si Mark, naka-shoot pa.”

Chua said that Caguioa, who has missed the past 10 games because of a knee injury, has been itching to play.

“He told me, ‘Coach, I wanna play so bad, but I don’t wanna ruin the rhythm for the team,’” said Chua, who hinted that the reigning Most Valuable Player could make an appearance against Alaska in the finals.

“Kung matagal-tagal pa ‘to, I’ll let him play.”

SOURCE: Interaksyon
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down