ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellis does his homework as he prepares to take on new TnT import Mitchell

+2
betterhalf
Ginebra Tambayan
6 posters

Go down

Ellis does his homework as he prepares to take on new TnT import Mitchell Empty Ellis does his homework as he prepares to take on new TnT import Mitchell

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Wed May 08, 2013 3:17 pm

Ellis does his homework as he prepares to take on new TnT import Mitchell Chris-ellis

Chris Ellis says he has been getting a lot of help from Ginebra's 'defensive consultant,' Rudy Hatfield, as he prepares to take on new Texters import Tony Mitchell defensively in Game Three. Jerome Ascano

LIKE a boxer preparing for a big fight, Barangay Ginebra rookie wingman Chris Ellis has been religiously viewing game tapes of new Talk 'N Text import Tony Mitchell.

“I have to do it, so I know what to do on defense,” said Ellis, the man who will most likely be deployed by Ginebra coach Alfrancis Chua to try and stop the Texters' new import.

Ellis knows he should be ready.

Mitchell has cut a reputation as a high-scorer in the NBA D-League, having averaged 30 points per game during playoffs and 21.9 points during the eliminations with the Fort Wayne Mad Ants.

“I heard he’s a scoring machine. But he puts up a lot of shots. So I’m excited to guard him,” said Ellis.

The 6-5 Mitchell is also the D-League's Rookie of the Year and slam-dunk champion, and Ellis - the PBA's own slam-dunk champion - is excited to measure himself against the prolific import.

“This is a good test to see where I stand with what I want to do eventually, where I stand amongst the potential NBA players,” Ellis said. “He has pretty good credentials coming in."

Ellis also said he has been getting a lot of help from the team’s ‘defensive consultant’ - Rudy Hatfield.

“Rudy has been a big help to me. He’s trying to walk me through some things. He gives me tips on almost everything and what Mitchell might do,” shared Ellis.

So determined is Ellis to become familiar with the court tendencies of Mitchell that he once again went through the videos before sleeping on Tuesday night.

“It’s really like studying for an exam … trying to understand what he will do in the game,” he said.

Source: Spin.ph
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Ellis does his homework as he prepares to take on new TnT import Mitchell Empty Re: Ellis does his homework as he prepares to take on new TnT import Mitchell

Post by betterhalf Wed May 08, 2013 3:20 pm

team’s ‘defensive consultant’ - Rudy Hatfield.

may trabaho na si hbomb pag nag retire
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Ellis does his homework as he prepares to take on new TnT import Mitchell Empty Re: Ellis does his homework as he prepares to take on new TnT import Mitchell

Post by MR. FAST Wed May 08, 2013 3:22 pm

Kayanin kaya ni Ellis to? big challenge to kay Ellis..
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by neljimz Wed May 08, 2013 3:25 pm

gud luck Chris Ellis, and Godbless...
neljimz
neljimz
First Five
First Five

Male Posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Ellis does his homework as he prepares to take on new TnT import Mitchell Empty Ellis does his homework as he prepares to take on new TnT import Mitchell

Post by skyscraper Wed May 08, 2013 4:18 pm

LIKE a boxer preparing for a big fight, Barangay Ginebra rookie wingman Chris Ellis has been religiously viewing game tapes of new Talk 'N Text import Tony Mitchell.

“I have to do it, so I know what to do on defense,” said Ellis, the man who will most likely be deployed by Ginebra coach Alfrancis Chua to try and stop the Texters' new import.

Ellis knows he should be ready.

Mitchell has cut a reputation as a high-scorer in the NBA D-League, having averaged 30 points per game during playoffs and 21.9 points during the eliminations with the Fort Wayne Mad Ants.

“I heard he’s a scoring machine. But he puts up a lot of shots. So I’m excited to guard him,” said Ellis.

The 6-5 Mitchell is also the D-League's Rookie of the Year and slam-dunk champion, and Ellis - the PBA's own slam-dunk champion - is excited to measure himself against the prolific import.

“This is a good test to see where I stand with what I want to do eventually, where I stand amongst the potential NBA players,” Ellis said. “He has pretty good credentials coming in."

Ellis also said he has been getting a lot of help from the team’s ‘defensive consultant’ - Rudy Hatfield.

“Rudy has been a big help to me. He’s trying to walk me through some things. He gives me tips on almost everything and what Mitchell might do,” shared Ellis.

So determined is Ellis to become familiar with the court tendencies of Mitchell that he once again went through the videos before sleeping on Tuesday night.

“It’s really like studying for an exam … trying to understand what he will do in the game,” he said.

Follow the writer on Twitter: @snowbadua

Source:
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Wed May 08, 2013 4:30 pm

sky merge ko nlang ung gawa mo meron na kasi
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Wed May 08, 2013 5:04 pm

back read ng konti sa mga board para di madoble ang mga topics Ellis does his homework as he prepares to take on new TnT import Mitchell 2908833414

Tignan naten kung kayang i-man to man ni Ellis yung bagong import ng TNT
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by ruxs_14 Wed May 08, 2013 5:30 pm

basta wag na lalapit kapag naka jumpshot na ang binabantayan mo... yan kasi ang sakit mo kea minsan nagkakaron pa ng FT's
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down