ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellis rips jersey after loss to Rain or Shine

5 posters

Go down

Ellis rips jersey after loss to Rain or Shine Empty Ellis rips jersey after loss to Rain or Shine

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:15 am

Ellis rips jersey after loss to Rain or Shine

Ellis rips jersey after loss to Rain or Shine Chris-ellis-120112

MANILA - Out of frustration, Barangay Ginebra San Miguel rookie Chris Ellis ripped his jersey off after fouling out of the game versus the Rain or Shine ElastoPainters.

The high-flying newcomer surely was out of sync Sunday night failing to score a single basket on 0-of-2 3-point shooting and one attempt from the field in 23 minutes of action.

Ellis, on the other hand, grabbed four rebounds, issued two assists and a block.

Even some teammates at Ginebra were surprised to see the young cager turn into a “hulkamania”.

“I think Chris is a competitor, he doesn’t want to lose and to think that he fouled out and he can no longer help the team made him more frustrated,” said fellow youngster Yousif Taha.

“Its always frustrating whenever you lose… We kinda shot ourselves in the foot, but we need to get back to business. Fix things. It’s not over yet,” the slotman added.

Taha, however, said he will never rip his jersey though: “Nah, I’m good. I love my jersey, I want it in one piece”.

The action will however not create a major impact on Ellis’ rookie fortune, but a team official declared that the slam dunking forward will definitely shoulder the production cost of a new uniform.

“Charge sa kanya yun, pag sinadyang pinunit. Siya magbabayad nun, Di bale sana kung nahila ng kalaban,” said a Ginebra source who also informed Solar Sports Desk that Ellis might be charged 400 pesos for the new set of uniform from Accel.

Frustration definitely is the name of the game for the Kings, which the coaching
staff is hoping to shake-off in their next assignment.

So focused was the group that the coaching staff, led by Alfrancis Chua, stayed at the dug-out for more that 45 minutes after the game after all players have left.

As they were about to leave the coliseum, Chua can only utter one short statement to media: “Turnover ang kailangan naming bantayan”.

Surely, the legions of Ginebra fans are at one with the emotion of the team.

After the loss, kabarangays expressed their grief in different social media sites particularly Facebook and Twitter.

One fan, Kaye Cabal, did not hide her disappointment at how her favorite team played.

“Malungkot po, hindi na naman nanalo. Dapat siguro pagtuunan pa ng pansin ang chemistry,” Cabal stressed. “Dahil maraming bago sa team. Kailangan magkakilanlan pa rin yung players. Costly yung mga turnovers namin.”

Miscues indeed doomed Ginebra with the team coughing up 18 turnovers.

“Saka yung free throws kailangang i-improve, dapat lahat sila--- hindi lang isa,” added Cabal, who was shown jumping up and down by the television coverage team when Ginebra tied the game at 70 at start of the fourth period.

Source: Solarsportsdesk.ph

Last edited by Ginebra Tambayan on Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Ellis rips jersey after loss to Rain or Shine Empty Re: Ellis rips jersey after loss to Rain or Shine

Post by betterhalf Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:18 am

ang mura pla ng uniform nila 400 lang
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Ellis rips jersey after loss to Rain or Shine Empty Re: Ellis rips jersey after loss to Rain or Shine

Post by MR. FAST Tue Mar 05, 2013 11:21 am

Wag mashadong mang gigil kasi, anyway, pangalawang confy mo palang naman to at sigurado marami ka pang maeexperience na mas malala sa pag ka foul out mo kontra ROS..
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by wnc19 Tue Mar 05, 2013 12:59 pm

oo nga P400 lang pala, mas mahal pa yung for sale sa mall, pano nangyari yun?
wnc19
wnc19
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 333
Humor : SVS or nothing =D

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Tue Mar 05, 2013 1:56 pm

sa history sa ginebra sha lang ba gumawa nyan?
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldasakura Tue Mar 05, 2013 2:19 pm

Mahal pa yung jersey ng maroon! haha! aout the topic, nanggigil siguro siya.. sobrang pangit naman aksi yung tawag na yun eh.. ano ba yung 400 lang baka fns nalang nya ang bumili ng jersey nya.. Lol..
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down