ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Name Game: Ginebra Rookie Prefers “Air Force Ellis” Tag

Go down

Name Game: Ginebra Rookie Prefers “Air Force Ellis” Tag Empty Name Game: Ginebra Rookie Prefers “Air Force Ellis” Tag

Post by MR. FAST Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:46 am

Name Game: Ginebra Rookie Prefers “Air Force Ellis” Tag

BY Nikko Ramos

Name Game: Ginebra Rookie Prefers “Air Force Ellis” Tag Chris-ellis-100212

We caught up with Ginebra high-flier Chris Ellis at the Kings’ practice today and talked about his nickname, among other things. When you jump like he does, when you run like he does, when you force thousands of fans to sit at the edge of their seats in anticipation of a highlight like he does, being called “Chris” isn’t enough.

As expected however, many nicknames have started floating around, each with the evil stepmother hopes and dreams of being the catchiest, the wittiest, and fairest of them all. Some call him The Elevator, some call him Ellis-Ei (elisi, as in a plane. Get it? I know. It’s the saddest one of the bunch) some call him The Rookie Not Named Jensen, and presumably, some still call him Chris (but as previously discussed, that will no longer suffice).

The man himself though, spoke about which monicker he likes most.

SLAM: People calling you Air Force Ellis now. How are you liking that?

AFE: I like it! I like it a lot. Way better than Elevator or any of the other ones. Air Force Ellis. Yeah that’s nice.

There you go. It’s settled. Air Force Ellis. Taking off and slamming down on a helpless defender near you.

Photo c/o Interaktv

Source: Slamonlineph.com
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Name Game: Ginebra Rookie Prefers “Air Force Ellis” Tag Empty Re: Name Game: Ginebra Rookie Prefers “Air Force Ellis” Tag

Post by MR. FAST Mon Oct 08, 2012 9:56 am

AFE: I like it! I like it a lot. Way better than Elevator or any of the other ones. Air Force Ellis. Yeah that’s nice.

mas cool talga ang Air Force Ellis kumpara sa The Elevator  Name Game: Ginebra Rookie Prefers “Air Force Ellis” Tag 4240145056
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down