ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award

+9
jesellg
rentboy
MythicalV
DMac
NSD Loyalist
skyscraper
athankings
betterhalf
MR. FAST
13 posters

Go down

Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award Empty Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award

Post by MR. FAST Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:46 am

Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award
InterAKTV · Sunday, April 29, 2012 · 6:13 pm
Tweet

Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award Bowles-caguioa-bpPBA images

Barangay Ginebra Kings guard Mark Caguioa, who missed his team’s semifinal series against the B-MEG Llamados, was named the Best Player of the Conference for the 2012 PBA Commisioner’s Cup.

He bested Powerade teammates Gary David and Marcio Lassiter as well as Cyrus Baguio and LA Tenorio of Alaska to win the award. He averaged 16.9 points and 6.4 rebounds to place second in statistical points, which comprised 40 pecent of the voting. Media votes, player votes and votes from the PBA commissioner’s office comprised the rest of the vote.

Caguioa received the award wearing shades, still bothered by the eye injury that kept him out of the playoffs.

It is Caguioa’s second Best Player of the Conference plum, having won the award in 2006-07 Philippine Cup.

B-MEG import Denzel Bowles, who is averaging 28.7 points and 12.3 rebounds in the PBA finals so far, was named Best Import of the Conference.

Bowles topped the statistical points category to clinch the honor over Barako Bull’s Gabe Freeman, Talk ‘N Text’s Donnell Harvey and Ginebra’s Jackson Vroman.

Source: Interaksyon.com
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award Empty Re: Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award

Post by betterhalf Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:52 am

[img]Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 57769041447364523747515 [/img]

Congratz IDOL.. sa stats lang tayo tinalo :gudjob:
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award Empty Re: Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award

Post by athankings Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:08 am

buti nman nagkaisip na yung mga taga media :pangasar:
athankings
athankings
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 5740
Humor : I may look tough, but inside I'm easily broken. My words may seem strong, but inside I've never spoken.

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:42 am

congrats to MC!
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:45 am

pre ma obvious kaya sila pag hindi si mc ang manalo.sa lima si mc lang ang tanging player na nkapasok ang team sa semi.tapos nung nwala sya ang panget ng pinakita ng team nila kaya dapat mc tlga manalo
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Loyalist Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:11 am

Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 538895_3460812371679_1612043277_32697934_265025869_n

Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 545724_3321358229968_1148671484_32487077_1637286342_n

Si ate kung maka-eww oh! Kala mo kaganda ng ilong ni James Yap! Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 882568079
NSD Loyalist
NSD Loyalist
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2969
Humor : That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot.

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:17 am

OT:

PAKI enhance nga admin soh yung pix ni TARUGO este TURGO nang malait ko ng bonggang bongga Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 882568079
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Loyalist Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:19 am

Teka i-post ko sa black book! :naughty: Hugis tarugo nga pre, matulis ang baba! :lol!:
NSD Loyalist
NSD Loyalist
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2969
Humor : That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot.

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:44 am

Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 882568079 ito nman sasabhin ko sa turgo na yan ewww din para sa surname mo :hahahahaha:

betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by DMac Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:14 pm

Akalalin mo0 laki ng boto ng media. hehehe
DMac
DMac
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2458
Humor : Today is the Tomorrow of Yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:20 pm

DMac wrote:Akalalin mo0 laki ng boto ng media. hehehe

nakuha sa kiliti ng mga fans at talaga namang deserve nya though mas mataas ang stats ni GD mas naging Objective ang mga media ngayon
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:26 pm

nakakabakla! Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 250319431

Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 570162861

skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:06 pm

“I am still not happy because I didn’t get to play in the semis,” said the 32-year-old Caguioa. “With this, ako lang ang masaya. I wanted to take the whole
team to the championship. Like everyone else, I want to win a championship. I want to play every day, I want to play every time. I want to play every conference.
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MythicalV Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:19 pm

Nakakalungkot kasi Malungkot si MC! tsk
MythicalV
MythicalV
MVP
MVP

Back to top Go down

Post by DMac Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:42 pm

Iba ka talaga Mark Caguioa....ikaw na!!! Iniisip mo pa rin talaga mga kasamahan mo at ang mga fans....
DMac
DMac
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2458
Humor : Today is the Tomorrow of Yesterday

Back to top Go down

Post by rentboy Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:16 pm

Congrats MC47!

Bawi tau nxt confy, sna mgchampion na GINEBRA at sna healthy kna nun.
rentboy
rentboy
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 1763

Back to top Go down

Post by jesellg Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:44 pm

congrats MC47!!! well deserved award!!! mabuhay!!! :hellohat:
jesellg
jesellg

Female Posts : 9

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdwitch Tue May 01, 2012 2:37 am

Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 3040827766 MARK CAGUIOA...Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 2942856553
Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 3893759398
weirdwitch
weirdwitch
First Five
First Five

Female Posts : 711
Humor : "ayokong nasasanay sa mga bagay na pwede namang wala sa buhay ko"

Back to top Go down

Post by garrett_jax Tue May 01, 2012 9:06 am

congratz idol .......... wait ka namin sa pagbabalik mo ............ :10:
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Post by garrett_jax Tue May 01, 2012 9:07 am

ang fafalicious mo idol ............... natalo mo si james yuck sa pormahan ........... Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 250319431
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldasakura Tue May 01, 2012 2:33 pm

akala ko nung nakita ko si MC si Bruce Lee lang eh,,, hehe apir! More to come and MVP sana sa susunod wlang anomalyang mangyayari..
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by bougz Tue May 01, 2012 4:21 pm

MC47forMVP
bougz
bougz
Practice player
Practice player

Male Posts : 182

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdwitch Wed May 02, 2012 12:12 am

garrett_jax wrote:ang fafalicious mo idol ............... natalo mo si james yuck sa pormahan ........... Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 250319431

wahahaha I really LAUGH HARD HERE!!!Caguioa wins Best Player of Conference award 117762299
weirdwitch
weirdwitch
First Five
First Five

Female Posts : 711
Humor : "ayokong nasasanay sa mga bagay na pwede namang wala sa buhay ko"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down