ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GINEBRA PROSPECT MACKLIN TWEETS ABOUT NEXT CAREER MOVE

+2
betterhalf
ruxs_14
6 posters

Go down

GINEBRA PROSPECT MACKLIN TWEETS ABOUT NEXT CAREER MOVE Empty GINEBRA PROSPECT MACKLIN TWEETS ABOUT NEXT CAREER MOVE

Post by ruxs_14 Thu Feb 14, 2013 10:01 pm

GINEBRA PROSPECT MACKLIN TWEETS ABOUT NEXT CAREER MOVE Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTLZwQLHxLxkgndLeARJ5HjLzcAjQllmOcWAr-0ttdHJGR902bnGw

MANILA - In a cryptic tweet, Rio grande Valley Vipers slotman Vernon Macklin posted something that would arouse Barangay Ginebra San Miguel fans.

“Ima always make the best moves for me and my family...,” tweeted Macklin in his verified Twitter account.

Macklin’s name was brought up when a source from Ginebra told Solar Sports Desk that an offer sheet has already been sent to the former Detroit Pistons power forward.

Previous negotiations with former Los Angeles Laker DJ Mbenga bogged down, as the Congolese-Belgian 7-footer can’t give in to the request of Ginebra to fly in this weekend.

“Sa February 22 pa kasi pupwede na lumipad si DJ. Eh kailangan na ng Ginebra ng bagong import ASAP,” revealed Reyes, who is still optimistic that the Kings will get back at Mbenga soon.

“If things don’t work out siguro kay Macklin... Siguro baka kausapin ulit si DJ,” she added.

Reyes likewise confirmed that the Kings are planning to buy out Macklin’s contract in the NBA D-League.
Meanwhile, Ginebra’s current import Herbert Hill vows not to get affected by rumors of his imminent ouster.

In fact, Hill told Solar Sports Desk that he will try to show his true worth in Ginebra’s game versus the GlobalPort Batang Pier Friday.

“Hopefully, I will try to help out my team. I always train extra. Hopefully I can be a 100% tomorrow,” said Hill who admitted his game versus Air 21 Express Sunday was not even a shadow of his old self.

Hill is also trying to forget about the subpar performance wherein he tallied a woeful 7-of-24 field goal shooting. The Ulm, Germany-born cager bared how dead bent he is in redeeming himself.

“In basketball, you have to have a short memory... If you let that (frustrations) bother you... It will affect your next game,” he added. “I learned from what I did wrong in the game. I’ll try to be more aggressive on both ends of the floor and help Ginebra win.”

Hill had two words for his critics: “Stay tuned!”

SOURCE: SolarSportsDesk
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

GINEBRA PROSPECT MACKLIN TWEETS ABOUT NEXT CAREER MOVE Empty Re: GINEBRA PROSPECT MACKLIN TWEETS ABOUT NEXT CAREER MOVE

Post by betterhalf Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:01 am

“In basketball, you have to have a short memory... If you let that
(frustrations) bother you... It will affect your next game,” he added.
“I learned from what I did wrong in the game. I’ll try to be more
aggressive on both ends of the floor and help Ginebra win.

napaka professional nitong si HILL
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

GINEBRA PROSPECT MACKLIN TWEETS ABOUT NEXT CAREER MOVE Empty Re: GINEBRA PROSPECT MACKLIN TWEETS ABOUT NEXT CAREER MOVE

Post by MR. FAST Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:13 am

Sana magpakitang gilas ka na dito kung di tuluyang lilipad ka na pauwi sa pinanggalingan mo...
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by garrett_jax Fri Feb 15, 2013 10:36 am

ito na lang ata ang last chance nya against global port......... sa sunday ang farewell game nya .............
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Post by edwin_gulle@yahoo.com Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:31 pm

In the Airport listening to this Free Band Gang The Movie instagr.am/p/VuHKx2D7Cw/ latest tweet ni Vernon Macklin

edwin_gulle@yahoo.com
New comer
New comer

Male Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by garrett_jax Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:33 pm

papunta na xia dito? .................... GINEBRA PROSPECT MACKLIN TWEETS ABOUT NEXT CAREER MOVE 3693370857
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:34 pm

Wag ka manggigil H2 baka panget ang maging resulta

San kaya papunta yang si Macklin? sabi sa 22 pa
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by garrett_jax Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:36 pm

kung sa 22 pa xia darating, dapat si mbenga na lang kinuha ............. GINEBRA PROSPECT MACKLIN TWEETS ABOUT NEXT CAREER MOVE 250319431
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Back to top Go down

Post by edwin_gulle@yahoo.com Fri Feb 15, 2013 12:41 pm

In the Airport listening to this Free Band Gang The Movie instagr.am/p/VuHKx2D7Cw/ latest tweet ni Vernon Macklin....9 hrs ago

edwin_gulle@yahoo.com
New comer
New comer

Male Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by a_perater@yahoo.com Fri Feb 15, 2013 2:42 pm

si DJ ang sa 22 pa pwede pumunta si macklin sa wednesday

a_perater@yahoo.com
Rookie
Rookie

Male Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Fri Feb 15, 2013 4:07 pm

edwin_gulle@yahoo.com wrote:In the Airport listening to this Free Band Gang The Movie instagr.am/p/VuHKx2D7Cw/ latest tweet ni Vernon Macklin....9 hrs ago

eto yung natweet ni ms sheryl.. mukhang sa sunday may bagong import na tayo at manalo o matalo last game na nito ni h2
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down