ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Good News Mr. Fast Interview after the winning shot.

3 posters

Go down

The Good News Mr. Fast Interview after the winning shot.  Empty The Good News Mr. Fast Interview after the winning shot.

Post by skyscraper Wed Feb 15, 2012 10:50 am

skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

The Good News Mr. Fast Interview after the winning shot.  Empty Re: The Good News Mr. Fast Interview after the winning shot.

Post by MR. FAST Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:18 am

Sayang di ko makita dito, di bale sa bahay nalang..
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

The Good News Mr. Fast Interview after the winning shot.  Empty Re: The Good News Mr. Fast Interview after the winning shot.

Post by skyscraper Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:47 am

JJ: I just wanna say Thank You Lord for being there for us. Were prayin all day, during the weekend & the locker room. We give up this to our Lord Jesus Christ
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:48 am

JJ: I've been working hard & so as my team mates. I feel good, have no injuries right now & I thank God for that. Ginebra has a different mind set w/Rudy. We will take one game at a time. Lets see what happen
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:49 am

JJ to the fans: Amazing game, I just want to thank you guys for the support & thank you Jesus Christ for the game.
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Wed Feb 15, 2012 1:57 pm

npaka humble na tao ni JJ :caguioa:
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down