ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caguioa excited for Chua's return to Ginebra

5 posters

Go down

Caguioa excited for Chua's return to Ginebra Empty Caguioa excited for Chua's return to Ginebra

Post by athankings Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:03 pm

Caguioa excited for Chua's return to Ginebra
Caguioa excited for Chua's return to Ginebra 1kl0

MANILA, Philippines – Mark Caguioa feels relieved to know that Alfrancis Chua has not totally left the Brgy. Ginebra Kings.

On Thursday, San Miguel Corporations opened the door for Chua’s return to the most popular team in the PBA after announcing that he is only on a leave of absence for the duration of the Governors’ Cup and re-assigned Noli Eala, its sports director and consultant for basketball operations, to the infrastructure business of the conglomerate.  (read full story here: SMC says Chua on leave for Govs Cup; re-assigns Eala)

Caguioa, who is very vocal in batting for Chua’s return to the Kings, has mixed reactions on the upper management decision. (read related story: Caguioa to Chua: 'Please reconsider')

“I’m sad that boss Noli (Eala) was re-assigned.  I know that he tried his best to help the team,” Caguioa told Philstar.com in a telephone interview after the statement was released. "But I’m more than glad to know that coach Al has the chance to come back. I know all my teammates will be very happy with this news.”

Caguioa also shared that the team continued to practice under the guidance of  new assistant coaches Ato Agustin, Jorge Gallent together with old staff Art dela Cruz and Freddie Abuda earlier today.

Medyo okay na ang takbo ng practice namin. We’re really trying to make our practice fun as much as we can,” Caguioa said.

But the reigning MVP and the acknowledged heart and soul of Brgy. Ginebra admitted that it's not really the same since Chua left the team last Monday.

“I hope matapos na ang lahat ng ito at bumalik na sicoach Al to guide us, to be our leader.”
athankings
athankings
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 5740
Humor : I may look tough, but inside I'm easily broken. My words may seem strong, but inside I've never spoken.

Back to top Go down

Caguioa excited for Chua's return to Ginebra Empty Re: Caguioa excited for Chua's return to Ginebra

Post by shaquee Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:11 pm

sino ba naman ang hindi excited

shaquee
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Caguioa excited for Chua's return to Ginebra Empty Re: Caguioa excited for Chua's return to Ginebra

Post by nolzky83 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:03 pm

yun ohh...
nolzky83
nolzky83
Mythical 5
Mythical 5

Male Posts : 1187

Back to top Go down

Post by neljimz Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:25 pm

ayos bumisita na sya sa practice...
neljimz
neljimz
First Five
First Five

Male Posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by shaquee Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:50 pm

wow ang saya

shaquee
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by raqui2101 Fri Jul 19, 2013 2:57 pm

sana tuloy tuloy na yan...
raqui2101
raqui2101
First Five
First Five

Male Posts : 580

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down