ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'SHOULD BE RESTING' URBIZTONDO GRATEFUL FOR EXTENDED CONFERENCE WITH GINEBRA

3 posters

Go down

'SHOULD BE RESTING' URBIZTONDO GRATEFUL FOR EXTENDED CONFERENCE WITH GINEBRA Empty 'SHOULD BE RESTING' URBIZTONDO GRATEFUL FOR EXTENDED CONFERENCE WITH GINEBRA

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Sun Apr 28, 2013 11:30 am

'SHOULD BE RESTING' URBIZTONDO GRATEFUL FOR EXTENDED CONFERENCE WITH GINEBRA Urbiztondo_ginebra_apr20

MANILA - Spitfire guard Josh Urbiztondo should actually be resting right now but he does not mind the prolonged conference that he is having.

He's actually grateful for it.

"It's God's blessing that I am here. I am trying to take advantage of this opportunity the best way I can," shared Urbiztondo in a one-on-one interview with Solar Sports Desk.

The fourth-year guard was traded to Ginebra late in the conference in a deal that saw him leave Barako Bull in exchange for Keith Jensen and a future draft pick.

"These guys and this organization welcomed me with warm arms. I just can't thank them enough," expressed Urbiztondo.

Last night, he played his best game donning the Ginebra jersey producing 12 points, all of which came from beyond the arc.

Their 104-81 demolition of the Talk 'N Text Tropang Texters gave them a headstart in their best-of-five semis showdown against the Philippine Cup titlists.

"It's a five game series. The first game is very crucial," relayed Urbiztondo. "But we have to stay humble. We're happy we got the first one but we've got to get the next two."

Ginebra played great defense against the Tropang Texters limiting them to a measly 35.4% shooting. While on their end, they were able to convert 42 out of their 80 attempts, good for a 52.5% shooting clip.

"We just showed a lot of character and heart out their on the defensive end. We won our game tonight because of our defense," Urbiztondo stated.

But he is also aware that Talk 'N Text will not easily go down without putting up a fight.

"I know they'll go firing at us in the next game. So we better be prepared for that," he said.

Game Two of Ginebra-Talk 'N Text series will be played on Sunday at the SMART-Araneta Coliseum.

SOURCE: SolarSportsDesk
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

'SHOULD BE RESTING' URBIZTONDO GRATEFUL FOR EXTENDED CONFERENCE WITH GINEBRA Empty Re: 'SHOULD BE RESTING' URBIZTONDO GRATEFUL FOR EXTENDED CONFERENCE WITH GINEBRA

Post by Yness_13 Sun Apr 28, 2013 3:46 pm

Napostponed and bora niya.hehe Buti nalang. Sana ganun ulit mapakita niya.
Yness_13
Yness_13
Bench Player
Bench Player

Female Posts : 370
Humor : NSD pa din!

Back to top Go down

'SHOULD BE RESTING' URBIZTONDO GRATEFUL FOR EXTENDED CONFERENCE WITH GINEBRA Empty Re: 'SHOULD BE RESTING' URBIZTONDO GRATEFUL FOR EXTENDED CONFERENCE WITH GINEBRA

Post by garrett_jax Sun Apr 28, 2013 5:13 pm

sana maulit ang pinakita mong laro last game .............. 'SHOULD BE RESTING' URBIZTONDO GRATEFUL FOR EXTENDED CONFERENCE WITH GINEBRA 3362416425
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down