ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Josh Urbiztondo ‘honored, excited’ to play for most popular team Ginebra

5 posters

Go down

Josh Urbiztondo ‘honored, excited’ to play for most popular team Ginebra Empty Josh Urbiztondo ‘honored, excited’ to play for most popular team Ginebra

Post by skyscraper Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:30 pm

Josh Urbiztondo ‘honored, excited’ to play for most popular team Ginebra

Josh Urbiztondo ‘honored, excited’ to play for most popular team Ginebra Josh-u10

AKTV/Paolo Papa

Josh Urbiztondo was informed by Barako Bull management about his trade to Barangay Ginebra San Miguel on Wednesday, and the deadshot guard immediately expressed his excitement about joining his new team for the playoffs.

“I’m honored and excited. We all know Barangay Ginebra San Miguel is the most popular team in the PBA,” Urbiztondo told InterAKTV in a telephone interview.

Urbiztondo will have his first practice session with the Gin Kings on Thursday morning after the deal that sent him to Ginebra in exchange for rookie forward Keith Jensen and a second round pick.

“I need to learn the system fast,” added Urbiztondo. “I hope I can help my team immediately in the playoffs.”

Urbiztondo has had a banner Commissioner’s Cup, averaging 12.7 points, 4.1 rebounds, and 5.6 assists for the tournament. But he failed to lead his team to the playoffs, as Barako Bull finished ninth despite a promising start.

The Filipino-American guard, who helped the B-MEG Llamados to the Commissioner’s Cup last season, is expected to boost the Ginebra backcourt, which is still missing injured superstar Mark Caguioa.

Source: interaksyon
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

Josh Urbiztondo ‘honored, excited’ to play for most popular team Ginebra Empty Re: Josh Urbiztondo ‘honored, excited’ to play for most popular team Ginebra

Post by nolzky83 Wed Apr 17, 2013 7:48 pm

mag pakitang gilas ka agad josh
nolzky83
nolzky83
Mythical 5
Mythical 5

Male Posts : 1187

Back to top Go down

Josh Urbiztondo ‘honored, excited’ to play for most popular team Ginebra Empty Re: Josh Urbiztondo ‘honored, excited’ to play for most popular team Ginebra

Post by geraldasakura Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:23 pm

Pakitang Gilas kontra sa Ros,, yun ang kailangan.. LA and Josh is a good backcourt combo... both combo guard na pwede nating magamit,,
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ruxs_14 Wed Apr 17, 2013 9:33 pm

geraldasakura wrote:Pakitang Gilas kontra sa Ros,, yun ang kailangan.. LA and Josh is a good backcourt combo... both combo guard na pwede nating magamit,,

tamaa... atska kapag nakaupo si LA, asahan mo meron pa rin mag papatuloy ng alley oop plays... tandaan nyo si josh ang isa sa mga dahilan kung bakit mas ginanahan si bowles nun last season kasi dahil sa mga alley oop pass ni josh..
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Thu Apr 18, 2013 8:57 am

puro guard tsk tsk tsk
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down