ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Menk says former team Ginebra headed in right direction

5 posters

Go down

Menk says former team Ginebra headed in right direction Empty Menk says former team Ginebra headed in right direction

Post by garrett_jax Sun Jan 20, 2013 4:27 pm

ERIC Menk said it felt weird playing against Barangay Ginebra, but he definitely liked what he saw in his former team.

"Definitely, it’s weird when I got here. I haven’t seen those guys for a long time,” Menk told Spin.ph after suiting up for ABL club San Miguel Beermen in a tune-up game against the Kings on Friday.

“When I first got out there, I was a little overexcited so I got tired a little more than I usually do because I’m not used to be on the other side."

Menk, of course, spent the best times of his career with Ginebra, having won a league MVP award in the 2004-2005 season and four championships in 10 years with the league's most popular ballclub.

Now that he's on the other side, 'Major Pain' feels Ginebra is headed in the right direction while playing a fast-paced, free-wheeling type of game under new coach Alfrancis Chua.

“I think they are headed towards the right direction. I like the way they played. They played hard and they are playing at a faster speed than I remember when I was still there (in Ginebra),” said the 38-year-old veteran.

His perception of the team did not change even if the Beermen, led by imports Gabe Freeman and Brian Williams, beat the Gin Kings, 102-93.

source: spin.ph
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Menk says former team Ginebra headed in right direction Empty Re: Menk says former team Ginebra headed in right direction

Post by geraldasakura Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:16 pm

sana ito na nga yung time ng ginebra...
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Menk says former team Ginebra headed in right direction Empty Re: Menk says former team Ginebra headed in right direction

Post by NSD Loyalist Sun Jan 20, 2013 5:44 pm

Mahirap mag expect. Basta support nalang sa team. Menk says former team Ginebra headed in right direction 1340292124
NSD Loyalist
NSD Loyalist
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2969
Humor : That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot.

Back to top Go down

Post by agni Sun Jan 20, 2013 8:25 pm

Keep supporting the team. What ever happens never say die up to the end

agni
Practice player
Practice player

Male Posts : 151

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:44 am

“I think they are headed towards the right direction. I like the way they played. They played hard and they are playing at a faster speed than I remember when I was still there (in Ginebra),” said the 38-year-old veteran.

Good Vibes Menk says former team Ginebra headed in right direction 2111135390
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down