ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

No big deal: Mark Caguioa understands endgame benching in Ginebra win

+6
Peach
skyscraper
MR. FAST
raqui2101
weirdwitch
Ginebra Tambayan
10 posters

Go down

No big deal: Mark Caguioa understands endgame benching in Ginebra win Empty No big deal: Mark Caguioa understands endgame benching in Ginebra win

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Sun Nov 25, 2012 11:39 pm

No big deal: Mark Caguioa understands endgame benching in Ginebra win Ginebra-team-shot-2012

When Barangay Ginebra San Miguel makes a patented in the fourth quarter, the “Never Say Die” team usually depends on superstar guard Mark Caguioa to lead the charge.

But on Sunday, the Gin Kings overhauled Rain or Shine’s lead late in the game with the reigning Most Valuable Player on the bench — and Caguioa was cool with it.

“I understand when Coach [Siot Tanquingcen] called me out,” Caguioa told InterAKTV. “Admittedly, I wasn’t my usual self tonight because I wasn’t practicing for two days because of personal reasons.”

Caguioa finished with 18 points, but struggled on 6-for-22 shooting from the field. He was also an atrocious 4-for-9 from the free throw line.

“I was surprised I was missing even the free throws. I guess I need to work more on that,” said Caguioa. “But honestly, I think me sitting on the bench and watching the other guys step up was a blessing in disguise.”

Caguioa said he was delighted to see his teammates step up in his stead.

“I love to see those guys, Chris (Ellis), LA (Tenorio) and Jayjay (Helterbrand) providing the energy for our team and look where we’re now. We’re winning,” said Caguioa.

SOURCE: Interaksyon
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

No big deal: Mark Caguioa understands endgame benching in Ginebra win Empty Re: No big deal: Mark Caguioa understands endgame benching in Ginebra win

Post by weirdwitch Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:42 am

Yep! No Big Deal with that... as long as they are WINNING! Thank GOD we won and no one got injured...
weirdwitch
weirdwitch
First Five
First Five

Female Posts : 711
Humor : "ayokong nasasanay sa mga bagay na pwede namang wala sa buhay ko"

Back to top Go down

No big deal: Mark Caguioa understands endgame benching in Ginebra win Empty Re: No big deal: Mark Caguioa understands endgame benching in Ginebra win

Post by raqui2101 Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:04 am

yan ang dapat na atitude ng superstar, kasi di naman lagi na ikaw ang magaling.. then he admit na 2 days syang di nakapag-practice, kaya dapat na ibigay ang honor sa nararapat... Go ginebra.... the "NEVER SAY DIE ATTITUDE" No big deal: Mark Caguioa understands endgame benching in Ginebra win 1734344999
raqui2101
raqui2101
First Five
First Five

Male Posts : 580

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:23 am

weirdwitch wrote:Yep! No Big Deal with that... as long as they are WINNING! Thank GOD we won and no one got injured...

Tama ka kabs weird! tsaka medyo wala din shang pahinga kasi babad na babad sha sa laro kagabe
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:27 am

Ginebra Tambayan wrote:

“I understand when Coach [Siot Tanquingcen] called me out,” Caguioa told InterAKTV. “Admittedly, I wasn’t my usual self tonight because I wasn’t practicing for two days because of personal reasons.”

Okey lang yun Idol.. 3x Best Player of the Game and 4 straight wins is more than enough for us No big deal: Mark Caguioa understands endgame benching in Ginebra win 1510611536

Ginebra Tambayan wrote:Caguioa finished with 18 points, but struggled on 6-for-22 shooting from the field. He was also an atrocious 4-for-9 from the free throw line.

Struggling pa yan ah! What more kung mag init yan! KABOOM!! :masaya:

Ginebra Tambayan wrote:“I was surprised I was missing even the free throws. I guess I need to work more on that,” said Caguioa. “But honestly, I think me sitting on the bench and watching the other guys step up was a blessing in disguise.”
Correct Idol! Di mag iinit si LA (na parang diesel) kung di nya alam na aasahan sya No big deal: Mark Caguioa understands endgame benching in Ginebra win 250319431

Ginebra Tambayan wrote:“I love to see those guys, Chris (Ellis), LA (Tenorio) and Jayjay (Helterbrand) providing the energy for our team and look where we’re now. We’re winning,” said Caguioa.

especially the reversed windmill dunk ni Chris Ellis that put the Icing on the cake! :masaya:

SOURCE: Interaksyon[/quote]
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

Post by weirdwitch Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:29 am

MR. FAST wrote:
weirdwitch wrote:Yep! No Big Deal with that... as long as they are WINNING! Thank GOD we won and no one got injured...

Tama ka kabs weird! tsaka medyo wala din shang pahinga kasi babad na babad sha sa laro kagabe

yep..I agree he is the reigning MVP but that doesn't exclude him of having off games, but you see kahit di sya naglaro as usual 18 points is still 18 points, only THE SPARK can do that!!! kyahahaha...
weirdwitch
weirdwitch
First Five
First Five

Female Posts : 711
Humor : "ayokong nasasanay sa mga bagay na pwede namang wala sa buhay ko"

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:31 am

^tama! tsaka maganda din naman pinakita ng tandem nila LA at JJ at isama mo pa si Ellis kaya mas napaganda pa nga yung pag upo kay MC tsaka wala yun kay MC, professional player yan..
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by Peach Mon Nov 26, 2012 7:48 pm

Good move yung ginawa ni Coach.. Mark being the marked man ng ROS sa laro, alam nila kapag nasa loob si MC47 dalawa lang ang gagawin sa offense pasa or tira (and always 1st sa offense ng GSM) kaya nung nilabas siya nagkagulo ROS, di nila malaman kung san manggagaling yung opensa ng GSM... well a big PLUS din sa end game Defense!!

Just wondering kung anong personal thingy yung pinagkaabalahan ni Mark at di siya nakapag-practice ng 2 days!!
Peach
Peach
New comer
New comer

Female Posts : 39
Humor : Mrs. Keith Jensen

Back to top Go down

Post by ruxs_14 Mon Nov 26, 2012 10:02 pm

Peach wrote:Good move yung ginawa ni Coach.. Mark being the marked man ng ROS sa laro, alam nila kapag nasa loob si MC47 dalawa lang ang gagawin sa offense pasa or tira (and always 1st sa offense ng GSM) kaya nung nilabas siya nagkagulo ROS, di nila malaman kung san manggagaling yung opensa ng GSM... well a big PLUS din sa end game Defense!!

Just wondering kung anong personal thingy yung pinagkaabalahan ni Mark at di siya nakapag-practice ng 2 days!!

yan ang big question kabs.. maybe they are now planning for their much-awaited event with his long time Girlfriend Ms. Lauren Hudson?? :naughty:
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

Post by dindin Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:41 pm

Ginebra Tambayan wrote:

uy ano tong personal reasons na to? sana hindi health reasons.. may nakita akong pic hindi yata sya nagpapractice..
dindin
dindin
Bench Player
Bench Player

Female Posts : 421
Humor : give a girl the right shoes, and she can conquer the world

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:45 pm

Ginebra Tambayan wrote:

ito na ata ung tinutukoy na player na may injury at maraming iiyak
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by IPerSeus Tue Nov 27, 2012 6:46 pm

Yan! ang Gayahin ng mga True Leader!! Letting other's get there confidence and make them know they must to step-up... Kaya Tama ang sinabi mo IDOL MC47. If you are not providing to the game try to give your support to other and inspire them bring-out there talent!!! NSD !!! True Team!!! :gudjob:
IPerSeus
IPerSeus
New comer
New comer

Male Posts : 50

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down