ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Curious Case Of Eric Menk

+3
Kg_Makaveli
rhone
geraldasakura
7 posters

Go down

The Curious Case Of Eric Menk Empty The Curious Case Of Eric Menk

Post by geraldasakura Sat Aug 25, 2012 3:43 pm

The Curious Case Of Eric Menk

The Curious Case Of Eric Menk Menk+2

Eric Menk -- Major Pain...Where are you now? Ever since he has been traded to Ginebra, year 2001 in exchange for Elmer Lago plus future pick, many things have transpired to the team. Most PBA pundits are aware on the damage that Menk can do in hard court, which has earned him the moniker 'Major Pain' during his Tanduay years together with another Fil-Am Sonny Alvarado.

It was during the PBA season 2003-04 that is considered as Menk banner year. He led Ginebra in 2, yes not one consecutive titles together with the fast and the furious, JJ13 and MC47 respectively. He captured his first MVP award in the same year although he is suspended indefinitely because of the Fil-shams issue.

Fast forward today, Ginebra die hard fans are searching for Eric Menk. While he can be seen in the bench of the team every game, fans are expecting to see him play. Yes, he is often injured and already past of his prime, but at the age of 38, this guy can still play. He can still grab those rebounds, defend the low post and shoot the ball. Although he is not that explosive like the way he used to, but he can still get the job done, if only given the chance.

So, what is the problem here? Maybe, coach Siot does not trust him in crucial games. I do not buy his alibi that he is afraid that Menk will be injured again once allowed to play. Common, Menk is being paid to play as long as he is fit and capable. Give Menk the chance to play and prove himself..I hate to say this, 'Coach, what the hell are you doing with your former MVP?'

The Curious Case Of Eric Menk Menk+3

For those fans who want Eric Menk to retire, then prepare to be disappointed since he has no plan to give in to your request. Ginebra management will still sign him, although he might suit for the SMC team in ABL. This could be the perfect stop over for Menk to condition himself and get back to PBA action.

Where is Menk now? I have been yearning to see him play and bangs body with others. I firmly believe that this guy can still play and really, really want to see him flex his muscle in the hard court.

Eric Menk, Major Pain..We will wait for your return, even if it will take eternity....

Posted by Joseph Aporto

Source:
josephaporto.blogspot.com
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

The Curious Case Of Eric Menk Empty Re: The Curious Case Of Eric Menk

Post by rhone Sat Aug 25, 2012 4:24 pm

Goodlick MAJOR PAIN .... we hope to see you again next season!!!
rhone
rhone
Draftee
Draftee

Male Posts : 89
Humor : Friendly

Back to top Go down

Post by Kg_Makaveli Sat Aug 25, 2012 5:37 pm

Vergel Meneses + future picks pinalit kay Erik Menk... hindi ata si Elmer Lago...
Kg_Makaveli
Kg_Makaveli
Draftee
Draftee

Male Posts : 105
Humor : Tatlong Bituin at Isang Araw Walong Sinag, Kahit Kanino 'Di Ako Natinag ✬ ✬ ✬

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:16 pm

he still has it.. he can still play! Siot is doing the same thing as what he did with Danny Siegle..SMH!!
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:21 pm

Topic Moved!
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by ruxs_14 Sat Aug 25, 2012 10:50 pm

i guess.. it's a good move from the part of smc... eric is too old now... mas masasabi ko maganda pa paglaruin sa pba si danny s kesa sknya... sa totoo lang kahit iretain ng iretain sya ng ginebra lage tayo susugal sknya dahil sa pabalik balik nya injury... tapos hindi na effective un mga moves nya ngayon basang basa na sya ng mga bigmen sa pba tapos prone pa sa turnover madalas nakukuha sknya ang bola ng mga guwardya ng ibang team... mas maganda na ganito ginawa nila para mas mabigyan na ng pansin nila coach siot ang future young players ng ginebra like jensen, ellis and PRM
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

Post by babyevoces Sun Aug 26, 2012 10:36 am

my question is?,,,,,hes play again ,no injury.baka nmn ung cnsv ng management eh dahil wala p clang mapili sa nakuha nila sa draft ....pag may napili na cla dun na nila magde decide kung ire retain c menk o hindi....lets wait and see....

babyevoces
Bench Player
Bench Player

Female Posts : 427

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down