ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PBA: I’ll give it to Gary

2 posters

Go down

PBA: I’ll give it to Gary Empty PBA: I’ll give it to Gary

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Tue Jul 24, 2012 11:46 am

PBA: I’ll give it to Gary

At the end of the elimination round of the Governors’ Cup, in the running for the MVP award are Powerade’s Gary David, Arwind Santos of Petron Blaze, James Yap of B-Meg, Talk ’N Text’s Jason Castro, Caguioa, Willie Miller of Barako Bull, Alex Cabagnot of Petron, LA Tenorio of Alaska, Rain or Shine’s Paul Lee and Alaska’s Sonny Thoss.

The ranking is expected to change as the games during the semifinals will be counted.

The intriguing part now is that in the Best Player of the Conference (BPC) derby, David and Caguioa occupies the top two spots with 33.00 and 29.93 Statistical Points, respectively, followed by B-Meg’s Marc Pingris (27.69), Yap (26.13) and Lee (26.08).

Both David and Caguioa were recipients of the first two BPC awards, as the former won it during the Philippine Cup and the latter bagged it in the Commissioner’s Cup, making them outright contenders for the MVP trophy.

Another BPC for either Caguioa or David (also eyeing his first MVP) will likely put one in strong position for the coveted individual award.

Caguioa said he’s not after the award, as we is more concerned of winning a championship.

“I’m not really after that. I wouldn’t be surprised if I don’t get it. That’s not my goal. My goal is to win the championship,” he said. “I’ll give it to Gary. Though they didn’t make it to the semis (this conference), he deserves it as they made the all-Filipino finals.”

Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

PBA: I’ll give it to Gary Empty Re: PBA: I’ll give it to Gary

Post by weirdwitch Wed Jul 25, 2012 7:54 am

no Mark Caguioa...

bago mo tingnan ang iba I suggest na tumingin ka muna sa salamin

at don makikita ang pinaka deserving sa mga awards na yan...
weirdwitch
weirdwitch
First Five
First Five

Female Posts : 711
Humor : "ayokong nasasanay sa mga bagay na pwede namang wala sa buhay ko"

Back to top Go down