ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Slaughter out to display old deadly form after bout with food poisoning

3 posters

Go down

Slaughter out to display old deadly form after bout with food poisoning Empty Slaughter out to display old deadly form after bout with food poisoning

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:30 am

Slaughter out to display old deadly form after bout with food poisoning
Slaughter out to display old deadly form after bout with food poisoning Greg-slaughter-122313

Food poisoning slows down rookie Greg Slaughter in Ginebra's first two games in the PBA Commissioner's Cup. Jerome Ascano

AFTER a bout with food poisoning, rookie big man Greg Slaughter assures he’ll be ready for Barangay Ginebra’s big Sunday showdown against San Mig Coffee when the two teams clash in the PBA Commissioner’s Cup at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

Slaughter came out flat in the Kings’ first two games this conference, especially in the team’s 112-96 rout at the hands of San Miguel Beer.

The big man out of Ateneo de Manila admitted food poisoning had a lot to do with it, although the week-long break the Kings had was good enough for him to fully recover in time for Ginebra’s highly-anticipated battle with San Mig in a rematch of their semifinals series during the Philippine Cup. 

“Personally, I’m glad we had a week off because last week, I was struggling with food poisoning. I couldn’t eat or drink normally last week, though I’m glad it’s over with,” Slaughter shared to Spin.ph on Thursday.

The Kings (1-1) had an off Thursday, but Slaughter took the time to hit the gym and work on his body and legs, aware he’ll have to battle bigger imports this time with James Mays of San Mig next in line for him.

The 6-foot-11 freshman said he was an interested spectator during the San Mig-Globalport match Wednesday night that saw the Mixers won by a mile, 91-75.

“I watched most of the (San Mig-Globalport) game and that team’s already won two championships in a row,” said the 25-year-old Ginebra big man who is averaging 12.5 points and 7.0 rebounds this conference.

Slaughter though admitted it’s tough to come out and play coming off a blowout loss like the one the Kings suffered at the hands of the Beermen.

“When you come on a loss like that, you realize in practice that you have to work on a lot of things. Although the season (conference) is early, we just can’t all get caught up with that (loss),” added last year’s top rookie pick.

Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Slaughter out to display old deadly form after bout with food poisoning Empty Re: Slaughter out to display old deadly form after bout with food poisoning

Post by MR. FAST Fri Mar 14, 2014 9:31 am

Parang napapadalas ang food poisoning nitong si Greg. san ba to nagkakakain? food poisoning talaga ah? hmmmmm
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Slaughter out to display old deadly form after bout with food poisoning Empty Re: Slaughter out to display old deadly form after bout with food poisoning

Post by ampogi Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:37 pm

dapat meron siyang nutritionist, para maiwasan ang food poisoning, baka manghina na yan....

ampogi
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 405

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down