ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Japeth Aguilar unfazed by intense spotlight amid Raymundo trade talk

3 posters

Go down

Japeth Aguilar unfazed by intense spotlight amid Raymundo trade talk Empty Japeth Aguilar unfazed by intense spotlight amid Raymundo trade talk

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:00 am

Japeth Aguilar unfazed by intense spotlight amid Raymundo trade talk
Japeth Aguilar unfazed by intense spotlight amid Raymundo trade talk Japeth-Aguilar-0829
Gilas backup center Japeth Aguilar is delivering decent numbers with new team Ginebra. Jerome Ascano 
THE trade talk involving Kerby Raymundo seems to turn up the pressure on Japeth Aguilar, but the newly-acquired Barangay Ginebra big man is unfazed.
Aguilar does not want to be distracted by the issue surrounding the looming transfer of his injured fellow frontliner, vowing instead to work on his own game and help the Kings achieve their goals.
“Basta sa akin, improve ko lang yung ibang aspect ng game ko para makatulong sa team. Anything I can add to my game, I will do,” said Aguilar.
The 6-foot-9 Aguilar showed decent numbers during his second game in a Barangay Ginebra uniform when he recorded 13 points, seven rebounds and four blocked shots to help the Gin Kings score a runaway 98-85 win against the Meralco Bolts.
Aguilar said his immediate goal is to sharpen his defensive skills and be a good help-side defender behind wide-bodied import Dior Lowhorn, but the mindset is to continually improve throughout his career.
“Siyempre, as I grow old, sa PBA, konti lang naglalaro, kaya kailangang iwasan na ma-scout ka,” he said.
“Maganda na rin sa player yung mag-evolve ka pa through the years, especially seeing how these great players have improved pa sa paglalaro nila.”
The 6-5 Raymundo has yet to play this conference after suffering a bone bruise on his knee during practice prior to the start of the Governors Cup.
The 32-year-old Orion, Bataan native’s name cropped up early this week in a possible trade involving either Air21 and Meralco or both.
The trade transaction has yet to materialize, but Aguilar believes it would be better to just focus on the task at hand.
The former Western Kentucky Hilltopper will be playing just his third game for Barangay Ginebra on Friday when they face Barako Bull at the Big Dome.
“I’m really privileged to play for Ginebra, kasi suporta talaga nila grabe. Kaya ako, laging kailangan mag-perform ng maayos. Nakakahiya to let them (Ginebra fans) down,” he said.

Source: Spin.ph
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Japeth Aguilar unfazed by intense spotlight amid Raymundo trade talk Empty Re: Japeth Aguilar unfazed by intense spotlight amid Raymundo trade talk

Post by MR. FAST Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:01 am

Basta galingan mo lang parati at patunayan mong hindi ka OVERRATED
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Japeth Aguilar unfazed by intense spotlight amid Raymundo trade talk Empty Re: Japeth Aguilar unfazed by intense spotlight amid Raymundo trade talk

Post by shaquee Fri Aug 30, 2013 10:06 am

make it simple pero rock

shaquee
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down