ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginebra braces for big Talk ’N Text fightback

2 posters

Go down

Ginebra braces for big Talk ’N Text fightback Empty Ginebra braces for big Talk ’N Text fightback

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:15 pm

Ginebra braces for big Talk ’N Text fightback Sandynorman

ALFRANCIS Chua’s reminder is straight and simple: He wants Ginebra to remain sharp and ready for an expected huge Talk `N Text fight back Sunday when the Kings gun for a commanding 2-0 lead in their PBA Commissioner’s Cup semifinals series at the Smart Araneta Coliseum.

The Kings are coming fresh from a 104-81 lacing of the out-of-sync Tropang Texters in the series opener that saw the league’s most popular team shot the lights out of the Big Dome by converting 52.4 percent from the field.

Then again Chua said he expects a different Tropang Texters team when they tangle anew in their 6:15 p.m. match.

“For sure, they (Tropang Texters) will come back. Champion team iyan at champion coach (Norman Black). Babalik at babalik yan. We just have to be ready kung ano bibigay nila sa amin,” said the pony-tailed Ginebra coach.

Ginebra has been the hottest team in the playoffs so far after winning all of its three matches, including beating no. 2 seed Rain or Shine two straight times to advance to the semifinals.

Chua, however, reminded his team the semifinals is a different chapter already, especially since the Kings are up against aTalk ‘N Text side that is playing on its 10th straight semifinals appearance.

“I told my players, kalimutan niyo na nakapasok tayo sa Final Four. Kalimutan niyo na `yun. This is a different chapter so we need to concentrate on our game plan and defense,” he added.

Talk `N Text coach Norman Black meantime, remained calm and composed even though the Tropang Texters suffered their second worst defeat this conference.

“We didn’t match their energy and their intensity. They outplayed us on offense right from the start of the game,” he said.

“We’ve actually had some games this conference where we started and finished badly. But we were able to bounce back in the past though, so we’ll see if we can do it again,” added one of only four coaches in PBA history to win a Grand Slam.

SOURCE: SPIN.ph
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Ginebra braces for big Talk ’N Text fightback Empty Re: Ginebra braces for big Talk ’N Text fightback

Post by ruxs_14 Sat Apr 27, 2013 10:25 pm

I'm sure gustong gusto bumawi ng tnt sa ginebra bukas... kaya i expect na natin na uminit agad sila ng maaga pa lang...hopefully maging ready ang team, at mapantayan nila ang intensity na maipapakita ng tnt bukas...
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down