ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

With Mark Caguioa out, Ginebra looks to Josh Urbiztondo to provide spark

+3
Yness_13
a_perater@yahoo.com
Ginebra Tambayan
7 posters

Go down

With Mark Caguioa out, Ginebra looks to Josh Urbiztondo to provide spark Empty With Mark Caguioa out, Ginebra looks to Josh Urbiztondo to provide spark

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:42 am

With Mark Caguioa out, Ginebra looks to Josh Urbiztondo to provide spark Josh-urbiztondo-barako-ginebra

With Mark Caguioa reduced to a mere spectator in the past few games of Barangay Ginebra San Miguel, the Kings are looking for a new version of a spark and Josh Urbiztondo, the newest member of the squad, seems up to the task to fill the role.

“They want me to bring on the energy, like a spark,” Urbiztondo told InterAKTV.

Urbiztondo played 37 minutes and finished with only four points, but he had five rebounds and six assists, setting up the more offensive-minded players like LA Tenorio and Jayjay Helterbrand, who
rediscovered his old, deadly form on Saturday night.

In one of the dead ball situations, Caguioa called on Urbiztondo and gave him some instructions.

“He told me he appreciates my unselfishness and not to be more passive,” said Urbiztondo. “I was looking to set up my teammates, but Mark told me that when I came off a screen, he wants me to shoot that thing.”

The spitfire guard said he was overwhelmed with the crowd’s support on the team and felt good to be part playing for the league’s most popular squad.

“Even with our backs are against the wall, they continuously cheered for us. Their spirit was amazing,” said Urbiztondo, who felt he’s very much at home with his new team even though he just practiced for two days with the squad.

SOURCE: Interaksyon
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

With Mark Caguioa out, Ginebra looks to Josh Urbiztondo to provide spark Empty Re: With Mark Caguioa out, Ginebra looks to Josh Urbiztondo to provide spark

Post by a_perater@yahoo.com Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:20 pm

josh you belong here because you have the heart... and just do your thing and we support you all the way... go ginebra go for the kill

a_perater@yahoo.com
Rookie
Rookie

Male Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

With Mark Caguioa out, Ginebra looks to Josh Urbiztondo to provide spark Empty Re: With Mark Caguioa out, Ginebra looks to Josh Urbiztondo to provide spark

Post by Yness_13 Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:15 am

Thanks for you Josh..
Just keep going!
Yness_13
Yness_13
Bench Player
Bench Player

Female Posts : 370
Humor : NSD pa din!

Back to top Go down

Post by nolzky83 Mon Apr 22, 2013 8:46 am

keep up the good work josh
nolzky83
nolzky83
Mythical 5
Mythical 5

Male Posts : 1187

Back to top Go down

Post by neljimz Mon Apr 22, 2013 9:01 am

ipagpatuloy mo pa ang magandang ginagawa mo Josh, kailangan ka ng Team...
neljimz
neljimz
First Five
First Five

Male Posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:34 am

Sana pumutok ka na mamaya....
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:02 am

sabi ko na yung tira nya sa labas ang kwestionable.. 0-5 mas mababa kesa sa 0-9 ang ayaw ko lang yung ke LA.. dahil na switch sya sa #2 pose nagbaball hog narin sya ang matindi bara bara yung iba nyang tira di pinag isipan.. Bute nalang pumutok si Jayjay at Kerby at lumabas ang hussle play ni VMack and Rudy
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down