ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TRILLO WARY OF WINLESS GINEBRA, LOOKS TO EXPLOIT NEWBIE MACKLIN

Go down

TRILLO WARY OF WINLESS GINEBRA, LOOKS TO EXPLOIT NEWBIE MACKLIN Empty TRILLO WARY OF WINLESS GINEBRA, LOOKS TO EXPLOIT NEWBIE MACKLIN

Post by ruxs_14 Fri Feb 22, 2013 10:48 pm

TRILLO WARY OF WINLESS GINEBRA, LOOKS TO EXPLOIT NEWBIE MACKLIN Ginalaska

MANILA - Alaska Aces coach Luigi Trillo believes Barangay Ginebra San Miguel has found a gem of an import in Vernon Macklin.

“Vernon is good, he is a monster on the glass. He can complement Mark (Caguioa), Jayjay (Helterbrand) and LA
(Tenorio). He is a good scorer too,” said Trillo when reached by Solar Sports Desk in their quarters in Tubod, Lanao del Norte.

But for the youthful mentor facing Ginebra at this juncture should be considered an advantage for Aces.

“If there’s a time to really take advantage of it, that should be their first game (with Macklin). Ngayon nangangapa pa siya,” bared Trillo. “Pero third or fourth game niya, tiyak mas magiging lethal yung chemistry nila.”

Trillo, likewise, told his players not to look at their record to avoid undue pressure.

The Wilfred Uytengsu franchise is the only unbeaten team in the three-week old Commissioner’s Cup.

“I told my boys, ‘Just keep our composure and don’t get frustrated’. We all know that Ginebra has the capability to light up.”

Trillo also declared that he won’t be surprised if the Kings will go full throttle right after the opening buzzer.

“Ginebra’s back is against the wall, they have nowhere to go but up... I expect them to be a different Ginebra team, I wouldn’t be surprised if they get a big lead early,” he added.

The Aces will stake their flawless slate against the still win-less Ginebra side Saturday night.

SOURCE: SolarSportsDesk
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down