ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs

+6
garrett_jax
MR. FAST
neljimz
edwin_gulle@yahoo.com
ASTIGinebra
ruxs_14
10 posters

Go down

Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs Empty Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs

Post by ruxs_14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:15 am

Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs Gsm-macklin

Ginebra’s new import Vernon Macklin looked very impressive in practice, flaunting deadly hooks, strong back-to-the-basket moves, shot-blocking skills, and tenacity in rebounding.

In fact, the jaws of the 6-10 power forward's new teammates almost dropped when he attempted, and barely missed, a daredevil follow-up dunk off his own miss against three defenders.

But nothing is perfect as they say.

In between hard drills, the former Florida Gator would call on the team’s masseur, Rafael Vicera, to tend to his aching legs as they time and again tightened.

Here's a video of him getting his massage between breaks:

[youtube][/youtube]

Spin.ph even overheard Ginebra coach Alfrancis Chua expressing concern over Macklin's health issues, saying, “Nakupo, kung kailan tayo nakakita ng liwanag ... huwag naman sana.”

But the Portsmouth, Virginia native was quick to allay fears.

“No, they shouldn’t worry. I’ll be a 100 percent on Saturday,” guaranteed Macklin, who blamed the constant tightening on his legs to almost 25 hours of air travel.

“We had a game in the D-League before the All-Star break, I’ve been doing a lot of flying," said Macklin.

Macklin was in Dallas on Friday before he flew to Maine on Saturday, then back to Dallas then to San Francisco to board his plane to Manila.

“Just like my legs are tight, my head feels like it hurts a bit. When I was sleeping last night, I felt some cramps on my legs,” bared Macklin. “But I’ll be fine in the next couple of days."

But here’s something to excite Ginebra fans: Macklin has vowed to give his best to excite the crowd and, more importantly, help Ginebra secure the first win in the one-and-a-half week old tournament.

“I just want everybody, my teammates to know that I'll keep playing hard. I’ll be the guy who will go out there and give my 110 percent. I’ll play hard for the fans," he said.

“Yeah definitely, I go for a lot of tip dunks, my legs are not just 100 percent today... That’s why I missed the tip dunk... But I'm gonna go for more dunks to get the crowd and my teammates up."

SOURCE: SPIN.ph
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs Empty Re: Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs

Post by ruxs_14 Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:18 am

nakoo po... bad timing naman, sana nga makuha lang to sa pahinga mahirap na, sana wag muna sya isama sa practice, he needs more rest masyado pa ata pagod sa mahabang byahe...
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs Empty Re: Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs

Post by ASTIGinebra Wed Feb 20, 2013 4:08 am

Asteeegg! May angas nga.. Sakto itong pampabuhay ng morale sa court. Wag nlang masyado maghapit at magpakitang gilas during practice.. Impressed na ang teammates and coaching staff.. Lalo lng di makaka recover yung iniinda nya. Reserve your health V-Mack. Malayo pa lalakbayin ng team.

ASTIGinebra
New comer
New comer

Male Posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Post by edwin_gulle@yahoo.com Wed Feb 20, 2013 5:48 am

go macklin go for the W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W-W...

edwin_gulle@yahoo.com
New comer
New comer

Male Posts : 62

Back to top Go down

Post by neljimz Wed Feb 20, 2013 7:38 am

proper rest lang yan..wag muna pwersahin...
neljimz
neljimz
First Five
First Five

Male Posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Wed Feb 20, 2013 9:47 am

Naninibago lang yan sa panahon naten dito kasi mainit.. Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs 250319431
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by garrett_jax Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:08 am

sobrang pagod lang yan sa biahe .................. proper rest lang ang katapat nyan ...........
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Post by raqui2101 Wed Feb 20, 2013 10:16 am

go for the win ginebra.... sana si macklin na ang tamang import natin...
raqui2101
raqui2101
First Five
First Five

Male Posts : 580

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:11 am

hindi nman siguro injury yan

parang nkaka excite sya panoorin
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:51 am

kulang lang yan sa potassium kaya mejo nagcacramps Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs 733906992 Admin Better anu dapat kainin para maiwasan yan? Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs 4240145056
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Wed Feb 20, 2013 11:57 am

Bigyan ng sandamakmak na saging, marami tayong klase ng saging, saba, latundan, lakatan, señorita, name it Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs 2716121197 anong color gusto nya, red, yellow o green? o di kaya yung BROWN Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs 3503741433 Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs 3077217049
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Wed Feb 20, 2013 12:02 pm

hahaha! Nakuha mo pre! Mas mataas sa potassium ang saging na saba! Bigyan ng isang truck ewan ko lang kung magka cramps pa yan! Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs 733906992
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by garrett_jax Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:07 pm

ginawa nyo atang unggoy ....................... Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs 2716121197
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Post by skyscraper Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:16 pm

^ gagi.. yan talaga ang mabisang gamot pag kulang ka sa potassium Ginebra import Macklin quick to allay fears over constant tightening on legs 733906992
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldasakura Wed Feb 20, 2013 2:17 pm

pahinga lang yan kasi mahaba yung byahe nya tapos nagpractice agad ng 3 straight days so pahinga lang.. inom ng milk ulog ng maaga at kain ng cookies.. haha!
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down