ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LA Tenorio Short Video Message to the Ginebra Fans

3 posters

Go down

LA Tenorio Short Video Message to the Ginebra Fans  Empty LA Tenorio Short Video Message to the Ginebra Fans

Post by skyscraper Mon Sep 03, 2012 6:38 pm

credit to: BGKWatch

ME: kuya LA short video message naman para sa ginebra fans

L.A.: aaaaaaa sa lahat ng mga aaaaaaaaaaaaaa (laska?) barangay ginebra fans (yun oh!)...
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

LA Tenorio Short Video Message to the Ginebra Fans  Empty Re: LA Tenorio Short Video Message to the Ginebra Fans

Post by MR. FAST Tue Sep 04, 2012 2:43 pm

Statement Regarding my trade....- LA TENORIO

I am deeply saddened that I was traded by Alaska. But I believe that this is the best for both parties. I understand that Alaska is going through a rebuilding process wherein my commitment as team captain is most needed at this time before the season starts. As much as my professional commitment would make me want to stay, my heart tells me to do otherwise and still join the national team.

Winning the gold for the country felt my love for the game had a purpose. Seeing the Filipinos treasure this win clearly gave them hope in competing internationally. I would like to take this opportunity once again and continue to represent the country in another international tournament.

I am sad that it had to come down to a choice. Alaska will always be like a family to me. It is in Alaska that I fully developed my skills. For this I thank Alaska for all the breaks they have given me. I owe them a lot.

Although we are parting ways, Alaska believes in the importance of the growth and development of an athlete. We believe that playing on the international stage for me will make me grow further as a professional basketball player.

I am now back with the SMC group and I would try my best to help them. They have a rich history in winning and I am lucky to be with them. I look forward to more championships.
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

LA Tenorio Short Video Message to the Ginebra Fans  Empty Re: LA Tenorio Short Video Message to the Ginebra Fans

Post by betterhalf Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:31 pm

JJ Helterbrand 1st player 2 col LA Tenorio wen trade ws confirmed.1st thing JJ sed: "Finally!" bkt kya! hear my LA intrvw tom 6-8am DZSR918 via twitter Dennis Principe
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Tue Sep 04, 2012 3:36 pm

Mr.niceguy wrote:JJ Helterbrand 1st player 2 col LA Tenorio wen trade ws confirmed.1st thing JJ sed: "Finally!" bkt kya! hear my LA intrvw tom 6-8am DZSR918 via twitter Dennis Principe

baka hinihintay lang ni idol yung sign, baka yan yung sign na pwede na sha magretire LA Tenorio Short Video Message to the Ginebra Fans  1355847800
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down