ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tanquingcen wants Menk to join Ginebra coaching staff, be part-time player

3 posters

Go down

Tanquingcen wants Menk to join Ginebra coaching staff, be part-time player Empty Tanquingcen wants Menk to join Ginebra coaching staff, be part-time player

Post by geraldasakura Thu Aug 30, 2012 6:53 pm

Tanquingcen wants Menk to join Ginebra coaching staff, be part-time player
Tanquingcen wants Menk to join Ginebra coaching staff, be part-time player Centers-07-menk

Ginebra San Miguel coach Siot Tanquingcen wants 2004 PBA Most Valuable Player Eric Menk to stay with the team — but not necessarily as part of the roster.

“I see him as a very smart player. Ang gusto ko sanang mangyari kay Eric is to play the same situation of Johnny Abarrientos during his latter years sa Ginebra,” Tanquingcen told InterAKTV. “He can help out sa skills ng mga big men namin, then when a need arises, pwede rin naming siyang bunutin para maglaro.”

Abarrientos, who is also a former Most Valuable Player, spent the twilight years of his career as a skills coach with Ginebra who was activated when the team needed an extra body in the backcourt.

InterAKTV learned that Menk still wants to play two more years in the PBA.

“He will see first what the management can offer. As a coach, I feel that Menk can help us in the coaching staff,” said Tanquingcen.

San Miguel Corporation executive Noli Eala told InterAKTV last week that Ginebra was planning to keep the veteran center.

Menk, who turned 38 earlier this week, played in just seven games for Ginebra this season after nursing injuries. He averages career lows in minutes (8.9) and scoring (1.7).

Source: InterAKTV
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Tanquingcen wants Menk to join Ginebra coaching staff, be part-time player Empty Re: Tanquingcen wants Menk to join Ginebra coaching staff, be part-time player

Post by DMac Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:06 pm

Gusto niya saktong 40yo siya before retirement. mapamahiin yata ito. heheh

Nu ka ba EMenk pumayag kana sa ganyan para di na mahirapan ang coaching staff sa line up tpos matutupat pa gusto ng mga GSM fans na sa GSM ka magretire
DMac
DMac
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2458
Humor : Today is the Tomorrow of Yesterday

Back to top Go down

Tanquingcen wants Menk to join Ginebra coaching staff, be part-time player Empty Re: Tanquingcen wants Menk to join Ginebra coaching staff, be part-time player

Post by MR. FAST Fri Aug 31, 2012 9:36 am

Topic Moved!
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down