ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mark Caguioa struggles anew vs San Mig Coffee, but happy as Ginebra teammates step up

4 posters

Go down

Mark Caguioa struggles anew vs San Mig Coffee, but happy as Ginebra teammates step up Empty Mark Caguioa struggles anew vs San Mig Coffee, but happy as Ginebra teammates step up

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:02 am

Mark Caguioa struggles anew vs San Mig Coffee, but happy as Ginebra teammates step up
Mark Caguioa struggles anew vs San Mig Coffee, but happy as Ginebra teammates step up Mark-caguioa-pba-2014-opening

InterAKTV/Justin Gener
In the past, Mark Caguioa has acknowledged his struggles against the San Mig Coffee Mixers, who have shackled the Barangay Ginebra San Miguel superstar in past editions of their Manila Clasico rivalry.
Sunday night’s opening match between the two teams was no different, as Caguioa finished with just two points after missing all four of his shots from the field.
But the rest of the Gin Kings stepped up, with five players scoring in double figures as Ginebra fashioned out an impressive 86-69 victory.
“For me it wasn’t a good start because it’s San Mig Coffee. Ganun talaga whenever I play against this team,” Caguioa told InterAKTV in an exclusive interview.
But unlike in previous games when Ginebra failed to find a solution to make up for Caguioa’s subpar game, other Gin Kings were up to the challenge.
Japeth Aguilar finished with 18 points, eight rebounds and five blocks, while LA Tenorio finished with a double-double of 17 points and 10 assists. Dylan Ababou came off the bench to score all 16 of his points in the second half, while Greg Slaughter and Jay-R Reyes scored 10 points apiece.
“I was always telling the big guys namin to be ready because I know what they’re going to do. They want to take the ball out of my hands,” said Caguioa.
“Good thing ganito yung nangyari. Sila naman yung hindi ready sa ibang players. Everything is a blessing in disguise.”

Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Mark Caguioa struggles anew vs San Mig Coffee, but happy as Ginebra teammates step up Empty Re: Mark Caguioa struggles anew vs San Mig Coffee, but happy as Ginebra teammates step up

Post by MR. FAST Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:02 am

Basang basa na ng SanMig yung laro ni MC buti nalang nandyan si SuperAbabou at Japeth to the rescue..
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Mark Caguioa struggles anew vs San Mig Coffee, but happy as Ginebra teammates step up Empty Re: Mark Caguioa struggles anew vs San Mig Coffee, but happy as Ginebra teammates step up

Post by wnc19 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:12 am

buti na lang coach ato pulled-out mark in the 3rd qtr.  mahihirapan tayong makuha yung lead kung paulit-ulit lang na kay mark nakacenter yung play
wnc19
wnc19
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 333
Humor : SVS or nothing =D

Back to top Go down

Post by garrett_jax Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:38 am

offnite ni idol mark kagabi ............ next time babawi yan ..........
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down