ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SAY IT ISN'T SO: Caguioa hoping Ginebra coach Chua will reconsider resignation

3 posters

Go down

SAY IT ISN'T SO: Caguioa hoping Ginebra coach Chua will reconsider resignation Empty SAY IT ISN'T SO: Caguioa hoping Ginebra coach Chua will reconsider resignation

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:24 pm

SAY IT ISN'T SO: Caguioa hoping Ginebra coach Chua will reconsider resignation
SAY IT ISN'T SO: Caguioa hoping Ginebra coach Chua will reconsider resignation Markcaguioa85
Mark Caguioa felt the recent changes in a team that was coming off a surprising Finals run in the mid-season conference, has got a lot to do with coach Al Chua’s decision to suddenly call it quits. Jerome Ascano
BARANGAY Ginebra superstar Mark Caguioa said on Tuesday he remains hopeful that coach Alfrancis Chua would reconsider his resignation and return to a team which he said felt “orphaned” following his shocking announcement on Monday.
Caguioa said everything was going well during practice on Monday at the Xavier School gym in San Juan - Ginebra's first since being swept by the Alaska Aces in the Commissioner’s Cup Finals - and he had no inkling that a big surprise was awaiting him and the rest of the team.
“I haven’t been reading the news. Pero kung titingnan mo, wala namang ganung mga balita before,” Caguioa told Spin.ph, referring to Chua’s sudden resignation.
Caguioa felt the recent changes in a team that was coming off a surprising Finals run in the mid-season conference, has got a lot to do with Chua’s decision to suddenly call it quits.
“Nabigla kami, knowing napagaling niya ang ibang mga players dito,” shared Caguioa, referring to the revitalized careers of backcourt mate Jayjay Helterbrand and Kerby Raymundo, as well as the inspired plays of seldom-used guard Rob Labagala during the playoffs.
“I totally understand what he’s doing. As a team, we’re behind him. I think ayaw niya 'yung maraming pagbabago,” the reigning league MVP added.
Caguioa, who has spent his entire career at Ginebra, also was critical of the constant changes at the San Miguel-owned ballclub - the latest of which was the acquisition of Japeth Aguilar and a coaching shuffle that brought in new Chua assistants Boycie Zamar, Ato Agustin, and George Gallent.
Just a conference earlier, Chua was tapped to replace Siot Tanquingcen.
“I’ve been here (a long time), and ever since, laging nagkaka-reshuffle ang mga players. There is always change, syempre, di ka makakakuha ng chemistry, so laging mawawala yun,” the Ginebra star said.

Source: Spin.ph
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

SAY IT ISN'T SO: Caguioa hoping Ginebra coach Chua will reconsider resignation Empty Re: SAY IT ISN'T SO: Caguioa hoping Ginebra coach Chua will reconsider resignation

Post by MR. FAST Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:27 pm

Tapos ang sasabihn nila Robert Non at Noli Eala kapag nagtatalo ang team "Chemistry Issue" "Cohesion" anak naman ng tipaklong eh kayo naman may kagagawan kaya ng mga yan #OustNoliEala
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

SAY IT ISN'T SO: Caguioa hoping Ginebra coach Chua will reconsider resignation Empty Caguioa hoping Chua will reconsider resignation, hits out at 'constant changes' at Ginebra

Post by skyscraper Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:48 pm

Caguioa hoping Chua will reconsider resignation, hits out at 'constant changes' at Ginebra

BARANGAY Ginebra superstar Mark Caguioa said on Tuesday he remains hopeful that coach Alfrancis Chua would reconsider his resignation and return to a team which he said felt “orphaned” following his shocking announcement on Monday.

Caguioa said everything was going well during practice on Monday at the Xavier School gym in San Juan - Ginebra's first since being swept by the Alaska Aces in the Commissioner’s Cup Finals - and he had no inkling that a big surprise was awaiting him and the rest of the team.

“I haven’t been reading the news. Pero kung titingnan mo, wala namang ganung mga balita before,” Caguioa told Spin.ph, referring to Chua’s sudden resignation.

Caguioa felt the recent changes in a team that was coming off a surprising Finals run in the mid-season conference, has got a lot to do with Chua’s decision to suddenly call it quits.

“Nabigla kami, knowing napagaling niya ang ibang mga players dito,” shared Caguioa, referring to the revitalized careers of backcourt mate Jayjay Helterbrand and Kerby Raymundo, as well as the inspired plays of seldom-used guard Rob Labagala during the playoffs.

“I totally understand what he’s doing. As a team, we’re behind him. I think ayaw niya 'yung maraming pagbabago,” the reigning league MVP added.

Caguioa, who has spent his entire career at Ginebra, also was critical of the constant changes at the San Miguel-owned ballclub - the latest of which was the acquisition of Japeth Aguilar and a coaching shuffle that brought in new Chua assistants Boycie Zamar, Ato Agustin, and Jorge Gallent.

Just a conference earlier, Chua was tapped to replace Siot Tanquingcen.

“I’ve been here (a long time), and ever since, laging nagkaka-reshuffle ang mga players. There is always change, syempre, di ka makakakuha ng chemistry, so laging mawawala yun,” the Ginebra star said.

Follow the writer on Twitter: @richava

Source: spin
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

SAY IT ISN'T SO: Caguioa hoping Ginebra coach Chua will reconsider resignation Empty Re: SAY IT ISN'T SO: Caguioa hoping Ginebra coach Chua will reconsider resignation

Post by MR. FAST Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:50 pm

^Topic Merged!
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down