ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis

+5
ralwin
MR. FAST
shaquee
raqui2101
a_perater@yahoo.com
9 posters

Go down

Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis Empty Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis

Post by a_perater@yahoo.com Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:24 pm

Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis

BARANGAY Ginebra rookie Chris Ellis admitted that he was nervous and anxious after getting wind of rumors that he was, supposedly, on the trading block.
Rumors flew last week that the high-flying guard and Josh Urbiztondo were bound for Meralco in a trade for fellow rookie Cliff Hodge and the rights of Asi Taulava - talk that was quashed by San Miguel Corp. sports director Noli Eala, who called Ellis a "building block" for Ginebra's future.
Eala's denial was music to Ellis' ears.
“I’m relieved. Leaving Ginebra will be a nightmare for me,” said Ellis. “The fans always start rumors and everything - but I’m very fortunate and blessed that San Miguel will hold on to me and consider me as the building block for one of their teams.”
Ellis also reiterated his desire to stay with the most popular team in country, with a philosophy that fits well with his own personal belief.
“The never-say-die attitude, there’s a lot that comes with it,” said the sixth pick overall of the last rookie draft. “It brings you like a sense of urgency and accomplishment when you’re out there working hard for the fans and corporation.”
The Fil-American wingman also bared that the trade rumors only pushed him to train ever harder to be worthy of the trust and confidence of Ginebra management.
“When I heard about me getting traded, to be honest, I started my hard training and pushed it harder. It was some sort of an eye-opener and awakening,” he said.
“I don’t want to leave this team. I know I have to work hard. It just re-ignited something in me to prove to myself and to the organization that they are not making a mistake in keeping me.”
And with his unwavering desire to improve his game especially his shooting, Ellis vows to one day become an integral part of Ginebra that management foresees him to be.
“I’ll continue to work hard and hopefully become one of the important parts of this team,” said Ellis, who admits to being inspired by the discipline and attitude of Ginebra superstar Mark Caguioa.
“There can only be one Mark, hopefully there’ll be one Chris Ellis. I work everyday to achieve some sort of greatness compared to him.”
The Kings will resume practice on July 15. Import Dior Lowhorn is expected to arrive a few days before the team converges.

a_perater@yahoo.com
Rookie
Rookie

Male Posts : 220

Back to top Go down

Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis Empty Re: Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis

Post by raqui2101 Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:49 pm

para nagtampo sa kanin ginebra pag pinakawalan nila si ellis... future na kaya tong mamang to...
raqui2101
raqui2101
First Five
First Five

Male Posts : 580

Back to top Go down

Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis Empty Re: Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis

Post by shaquee Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:03 am

sayang naman kasi pag natrade si ellis laking tulong to sa future ng bgk

shaquee
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 413

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:45 am

Sana talaga this time nagsasabi na ng totoo yang si Eala
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by shaquee Tue Jul 02, 2013 9:51 am

hopefully matauhan si commi

shaquee
Bench Player
Bench Player

Back to top Go down

Post by ralwin Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:56 pm

tama kayo jn.. minsan kc paiba iba ihip ng hangin sa smc. parang bagyo kung mkipagtrade....

ralwin

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by ralwin Tue Jul 02, 2013 2:56 pm

tama kayo jn.. minsan kc paiba iba ihip ng hangin sa smc. parang bagyo kung mkipagtrade....

ralwin

Male Posts : 3

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:03 pm

ralwin wrote:tama kayo jn.. minsan kc paiba iba ihip ng hangin sa smc. parang bagyo kung mkipagtrade....

Welcome to Ginebra Tambayan kabs ralwin  Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 603930872
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:08 pm

ralwin wrote:tama kayo jn.. minsan kc paiba iba ihip ng hangin sa smc. parang bagyo kung mkipagtrade....

Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 3853150827 sir sa tambayan
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by shaquee Tue Jul 02, 2013 3:24 pm

Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 1022621527

shaquee
Bench Player
Bench Player

Back to top Go down

Post by nolzky83 Tue Jul 02, 2013 8:49 pm

putik wag naman sana mangyari yang trade na yan si ellis ang next superstar ng ginkings...
nolzky83
nolzky83
Mythical 5
Mythical 5

Male Posts : 1187

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Wed Jul 03, 2013 12:39 pm

Pero kung ako tatanungin mo, ok naman saken si Ellis, kelangan lang talaga mahasa pa, nandun na yung talent kulang nalang ng konting angas at lakas ng loob..
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by lyanne Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:38 pm

kung ako naman ang tatanungin, ok na ok sakin si Ellis, nandun na rin yung kapogian kulang na lang magpalit sya ng gf.. Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 250319431  Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 4057306778
lyanne
lyanne
Practice player
Practice player

Female Posts : 140

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:46 pm

lyanne wrote:kung ako naman ang tatanungin, ok na ok sakin si Ellis, nandun na rin yung kapogian kulang na lang magpalit sya ng gf.. Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 250319431  Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 4057306778

OT:

at sino naman aber?! haha.. bakit ngetpa ba gf nya?
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by garrett_jax Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:47 pm

lyanne wrote:kung ako naman ang tatanungin, ok na ok sakin si Ellis, nandun na rin yung kapogian kulang na lang magpalit sya ng gf.. Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 250319431  Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 4057306778

BOOM!! nagparamdam si maam .................. Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 2716121197
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Post by lyanne Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:51 pm

MR. FAST wrote:

OT:

at sino naman aber?! haha.. bakit ngetpa ba gf nya?

Master see for yourself.. Korin Dizon.. Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 1510611536
lyanne
lyanne
Practice player
Practice player

Back to top Go down

Post by lyanne Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:56 pm

garrett_jax wrote:

BOOM!! nagparamdam si maam .................. Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 2716121197

maka-maam naman.. wag na sir garrett Leaving Ginebra would've been a nightmare for me, says relieved Ellis 4240145056
lyanne
lyanne
Practice player
Practice player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down