ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Caguioa glad to feel no pain during All-Star cameo appearance

+3
nolzky83
garrett_jax
ruxs_14
7 posters

Go down

Caguioa glad to feel no pain during All-Star cameo appearance Empty Caguioa glad to feel no pain during All-Star cameo appearance

Post by ruxs_14 Sun May 05, 2013 11:27 pm

Caguioa glad to feel no pain during All-Star cameo appearance Nuki-caguioayap

DIGOS CITY - Injured Barangay Ginebra superstar Mark Caguioa said he felt good during a brief six-minute stint in the PBA All-Star game against Gilas Pilipinas on Sunday night at the Davao del Sur Coliseum.

Caguioa, voted as a starter for the PBA All-Star team, surprisingly started at guard and spent the first three minutes of the mid-season classic mostly running up and down the floor.

He returned to start the second half and hit a lone three-pointer before being pulled out of the game for good by All-Star coach Luigi Trillo with still close to nine minutes to go in the third period.

“I was surprised that I felt no pain though I wasn’t forcing it,” Caguioa told Spin.ph. “The thing with that (lateral movement), I just have to be careful. Of course, if my left leg touches or hits the floor, yung parang mag-slide siya, I can experience pain.”

The reigning league MVP said Sunday’s exhibition game was the first time he played in a five-on-five contest since he sprained the MCL on his left knee on March 22 against the Meralco Bolts.

“Makikita mo sa court, I really was trying to be careful and not really play defense. The scary part was when I got that rebound in the second half,” he recalled.

Caguioa said he had All-Star co-MVP Jeff Chan to thank for the only field goal he made in the game, which ended in a 124-124 deadlock.

“Actually, I told Jeff, 'Once I got it (ball), Jeff let me shoot.' So when he was challenging me, he said, 'Go, go go,'" Caguioa laughed. "I want to thank Jeff for that.”

SOURCE: SPIN.ph
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

Caguioa glad to feel no pain during All-Star cameo appearance Empty Re: Caguioa glad to feel no pain during All-Star cameo appearance

Post by garrett_jax Mon May 06, 2013 8:07 am

sana "no pain" na idol ..............
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Caguioa glad to feel no pain during All-Star cameo appearance Empty Re: Caguioa glad to feel no pain during All-Star cameo appearance

Post by nolzky83 Mon May 06, 2013 8:15 am

sana nga idol wala na sakit ng injury mo
nolzky83
nolzky83
Mythical 5
Mythical 5

Male Posts : 1187

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Mon May 06, 2013 9:47 am

Sana mag tuloy tuloy na ang pag galing mo MC! goodluck
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Mon May 06, 2013 9:49 am

Caguioa glad to feel no pain during All-Star cameo appearance 2716121197 kulit ni MC kakontsaba pa si chan para maka score
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by neljimz Mon May 06, 2013 11:23 am

good sign!!! sana hindi na bumalik ang injury nya...
neljimz
neljimz
First Five
First Five

Male Posts : 616

Back to top Go down

Post by wnc19 Mon May 06, 2013 11:30 am

betterhalf wrote:Caguioa glad to feel no pain during All-Star cameo appearance 2716121197 kulit ni MC kakontsaba pa si chan para maka score

good sign na mataas talaga ang respeto ni Jeff kay mc...thanks Jeff malay mo bullet day maging kabaranggay ka din namin Caguioa glad to feel no pain during All-Star cameo appearance 812407939
wnc19
wnc19
Bench Player
Bench Player

Male Posts : 333
Humor : SVS or nothing =D

Back to top Go down

Post by ruxs_14 Mon May 06, 2013 11:38 am

magandang senyales to, kasi hindi pa nawawala yun shooting touch ni idol... sa bagay baka lalo pa humasa yun shooting nya kasi eto lang naman pwede nya gawin habang nag rerecover sya sa injury nya...
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Mon May 06, 2013 12:02 pm

Sigurado ako gigil na gigil na ulet makapaglaro ni MC.. sana lalong tumindi yung shooting nya ngayon...
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down