ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it'

+7
ASTIGinebra
geraldasakura
acgosinalem
nolzky83
ruxs_14
garrett_jax
athankings
11 posters

Go down

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' Empty Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it'

Post by athankings Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:04 pm

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' Ginebra_jersey

MANILA - After nearly mistaken for a “retaso”, the number 34 jersey of Chris Ellis seen above has been restored. But obviously it is no longer as immaculate as it was before.

Out of frustration, Ellis nearly tore into half his Barangay Ginebra San Miguel uniform in their 93-96 loss to the Rain or Shine ElastoPainters Sunday night.

A tear, approximately 12 inches long, hit the team logo in front, which reportedly prompted Ginebra management to call the attention of Ellis.

A source told Solar Sports Desk that Ellis will be obliged to shoulder the production cost of a new jersey.

“Sa kanya pinabayaran, kasi sinadya niyang pinunit eh. Hindi naman aksidente yun,” said the source.

"The situation with the jersey is just embarrassing," Ellis for his part explained. "I let my emotions and frustration get the best of me.

"I didn't mean to rip it, but when the foul was called I knew that was the game, and I contributed nothing positive to the team," added the sixth overall pick in this year's draft.

He also stated that he will "never deliberately disrespect Ginebra fans or my teammates."

Every player in the PBA is issued two sets of white and dark jerseys per conference.

For hygienic purposes, cagers are encouraged to change their uniform during halftime break, plus the extra set should serve as replacement just in case a player damages his attire in the game.

Accel Marketing head Jacob Manlapaz said that Ellis need not worry about the jersey.

The former Saint Benilde Blazers forward understands the vexed spirit of the young cager, and that they advised him to just “focus back on the next task at hand”.

“Sagot na namin yun, badge na lang,” said the soft-spoken Manlapaz, who also bared this is the first time in Accel’s nearly two-decade history in PBA sponsorship to reproduce a deliberately torn jersey.

Meanwhile, Accel will still have 2 more weeks to produce Ellis’ new white jersey as the crowd favorite squad will use their red (dark) uniform against San Mig Coffee Mixers on Sunday.

An official from Ginebra also told Solar Sports Desk that they have already advised the hard slamming guard to prepare to use his Philippine Cup-issued white jersey, in case Accel fails to endorse in time the new uniform.

“Tinanong ko siya kung naitago niya yung dati, oo daw. Kaya sabi namin sige ihanda mo yun at hindi mo na pwedeng gamitin yung may punit,” explained the Ginebra insider.

The apologetic Ellis in his statement said that he really hoped that the jersey-ripping incident did not happen, saying: "I hope and wish that it never happened. But I have to take it as a wake-up call and progress from it."

LINK

Last edited by athankings on Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
athankings
athankings
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 5740
Humor : I may look tough, but inside I'm easily broken. My words may seem strong, but inside I've never spoken.

Back to top Go down

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' Empty Re: Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it'

Post by garrett_jax Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:08 pm

bawi ka na lang next game ........... kahit di ka maka score, bsta aggressive ka sa dpensa at rebounding ..........
garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' Empty Re: Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it'

Post by athankings Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:14 pm

tama klasmeyt, focus muna sa pagiging role player, sayang yung leaping ability nya kung sa dunk lang nya gagamitin, pwede nman rebounder and shot blocker sya
athankings
athankings
MVP
MVP

Humor : I may look tough, but inside I'm easily broken. My words may seem strong, but inside I've never spoken.

Back to top Go down

Post by ruxs_14 Wed Mar 06, 2013 12:21 pm

tignan natin kung meron maidudulot na maganda ang ginawa nya...
ruxs_14
ruxs_14
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 2739

Back to top Go down

Post by nolzky83 Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:24 pm

sana nga wake up call sa kanya yun
nolzky83
nolzky83
Mythical 5
Mythical 5

Male Posts : 1187

Back to top Go down

Post by acgosinalem Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Sana Pumotok na sya! :)
acgosinalem
acgosinalem
New comer
New comer

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by acgosinalem Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:54 pm

Sana Pumotok na sya! :)
acgosinalem
acgosinalem
New comer
New comer

Male Posts : 31

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldasakura Wed Mar 06, 2013 2:11 pm

Hindi ko din masisisi siguro si Ellis sa sobrang frustration nya in that game pero as the title said sana maging wake up call or motivation yun para sa kanya.. sana magexplode sya next game and for the upcoming games...
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ASTIGinebra Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:19 pm

Sana di lang salita yung sinabi nya. Baka puro porma na nga puro salita pa.. Wag lang sana magkaganun. Sayang sya.

ASTIGinebra
New comer
New comer

Male Posts : 63

Back to top Go down

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' Empty Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it'

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:36 am

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it'

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' Ginebra_jersey

Ellis: "I didn't mean to rip it, but when the foul was called I knew that was the game and I contributed nothing positive to the team."

MANILA - After nearly mistaken for a “retaso”, the number 34 jersey of Chris
Ellis seen above has been restored. But obviously it is no longer as
immaculate as it was before.

Out of frustration, Ellis nearly tore into half his Barangay Ginebra San Miguel uniform in their 93-96 loss to the Rain or Shine ElastoPainters Sunday night.

A tear, approximately 12 inches long, hit the team logo in front, which reportedly prompted Ginebra management to call the attention of Ellis.

A source told
Solar Sports Desk that Ellis will be obliged to shoulder the production cost of a new jersey.

“Sa kanya pinabayaran, kasi sinadya niyang pinunit eh. Hindi naman aksidente yun,” said the source.

"The situation with the jersey is just embarrassing," Ellis for his part explained. "I let my emotions and frustration get the best of me.

"I didn't mean to rip it, but when the foul was called I knew that was the game, and I contributed nothing positive to the team," added the sixth overall pick in this year's draft.

He also stated that he will "never deliberately disrespect Ginebra fans or my teammates."

Every player in the PBA is issued two sets of white and dark jerseys per conference.

For hygienic purposes, cagers are encouraged to change their uniform during halftime break, plus the extra set should serve as replacement just in case a player damages his attire in the game.

Accel Marketing head Jacob Manlapaz said that Ellis need not worry about the jersey.

The former Saint Benilde Blazers forward understands the vexed spirit of the young cager, and that they advised him to just “focus back on the next task at hand”.

“Sagot na namin yun, badge na lang,” said the soft-spoken Manlapaz, who also bared this is the first time in Accel’s nearly two-decade history in PBA sponsorship to reproduce a deliberately torn jersey.

Meanwhile, Accel will still have 2 more weeks to produce Ellis’ new white jersey as the crowd favorite squad will use their red (dark) uniform against San Mig Coffee Mixers on Sunday.

An official from Ginebra also told
Solar Sports Desk that they have already advised the hard slamming guard to prepare to use his Philippine Cup-issued white jersey, in case Accel fails to endorse in time the new uniform.

“Tinanong ko siya kung naitago niya yung dati, oo daw. Kaya sabi namin sige ihanda mo yun at hindi mo na pwedeng gamitin yung may punit,” explained the Ginebra insider.

The apologetic Ellis in his statement said that he really hoped that the jersey-ripping incident did not happen, saying: "I hope and wish that itnever happened. But I have to take it as a wake-up call and progress from it."

Source: Solarsportsdesk.ph
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' Empty ELLIS REGRETS JERSEY-RIPPING INCIDENT, SAYS HE 'WILL TAKE IT AS A WAKE-UP CALL AND PROGRESS FROM IT'

Post by MR. FAST Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:45 am

Buti nalang naitago nya at pagnagkataon di sha makapaglaro vs San Mig. charge to experience nalang yan Mr. AirForce Ellis
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 18119

Back to top Go down

Post by athankings Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:13 pm

topic merged
athankings
athankings
MVP
MVP

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Loyalist Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:14 pm

May naganap palang punitan ng jersey after the game? Oh my G! I'm sooooo late. Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 494380025
NSD Loyalist
NSD Loyalist
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2969
Humor : That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot.

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:16 pm

naging incredible hulk si ellis dyan Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 494380025
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Loyalist Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:21 pm

Nanalo ba Ginebra sa pag punit niya ng jersey? Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 2908833414

Bawi nalang siya against San Mig! Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 3503741433
NSD Loyalist
NSD Loyalist
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:23 pm

Son of Hades wrote:Nanalo ba Ginebra sa pag punit niya ng jersey? Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 2908833414

Bawi nalang siya against San Mig! Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 3503741433

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 882568079 nanalo ung mananahi kasi bayad sya ng 400 para maayos ung jersey nya

sana nga pre makabawi tayo sa sunday
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Loyalist Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:26 pm

Pamigay niya nalang yung jersey na niretaso! Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 62252998

Oo babawi yan, roller coaster naman production ni Ellis eh, nung nanalo tayo vs. Barako, gumawa siya, tapos last game hindi. So I therefore conclude, gagawa yan sa Sunday! Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 1477342903
NSD Loyalist
NSD Loyalist
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by betterhalf Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:28 pm

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 250319431 dahil sa pagpunit nya ng jersey nya pre dapat tlga gumawa sya
betterhalf
betterhalf
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 13764

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Loyalist Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:30 pm

Gusto ko madakdakan niya ng harapan sila James Yap o PJ Simon. O di kaya tig-isang malupit na supalpal lang gawin niya sa dalawang yan. Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 733906992
NSD Loyalist
NSD Loyalist
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by MR. FAST Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:33 pm

^kaso pagnadidikitan ng kahit konti si Jims, laging napito ang reperi Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 882568079
MR. FAST
MR. FAST
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by NSD Loyalist Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:35 pm

MR. FAST wrote:^kaso pagnadidikitan ng kahit konti si Jims, laging napito ang reperi Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 882568079

Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 1477342903 Oo nga eh, badtrip mga ref, lagi nalang maraming fouls itinatawag sa Ginebra. Ellis regrets jersey-ripping incident, says he 'will take it as a wake-up call and progress from it' 832783090
NSD Loyalist
NSD Loyalist
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down