ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up

4 posters

Go down

Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up Empty Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:48 pm

Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up
By Snow Badua
February 22, 2013, 08:06 pm

Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up Caguioa-helterbrand2
Ginebra backcourt mates Jayjay Helterbrand and Mark Caguioa want their fellow Kings to rise to the challenge before it's too late. Jerome Ascano

FOR Mark Caguioa, the only way for Barangay Ginebra to start winning in the PBA Commissioner’s Cup is for the locals to do their share.

Expressing his frustration over the Kings’ form in the mid-season conference, the reigning league MVP told Spin.ph that the team’s woeful 0-3 start cannot be fully blamed on previous import Herbert Hill, who has since been replaced by Vernon Macklin.

“Kaming mga locals have to be consistent. Kawawa naman kung `yung import lagi ang sisisihin sa mga talo mo sa ganitong conference,” said Caguioa.

The numbers will bear Caguioa out.

The streak-shooting guard is the statistical leader in the tournament with averages of 23.3 points, 4.6 rebounds, and four assists, but he is one of two Ginebra players who made it to the Top 20 in the stats sheets.

The only other Gin King to crash the elite list is LA Tenorio at No. 19, but his game has been marked by inconsistencies so far.

In contrast, Globalport, the cellar-dweller in the Philippine Cup, has three players - Gary David, Sol Mercado, and Japeth Aguilar - in the Top 20 while rejuvenated Petron has five.

But Caguioa is confident his teammates will step up.

“Kung lalabas laro ng mga teammates ko, I am sure there’s no way for us to go but up,” Caguioa stressed. “We were in this situation before, hindi na bago sa akin ito. And it’s a good thing hindi nawawala `yung kumpiyansa namin.”

JayJay Helterbrand, Caguioa’s equally celebrated backcourt partner, is likewise optimistic the Kings will rediscover their vaunted never-say-die attitude.

“We have to show it now before we run out of time,” said the one-time league MVP.

If there's one team that knows how to turn things around, it should be Ginebra.

The Kings started out the 2008 Fiesta Conference by losing their first five games, only to win the championship later in seven gruelling games against Air21 through the effort of import Chris Alexander.

Ginebra seeks a first win on Saturday against Alaska in Tubod, Lanao del Norte where Macklin makes his PBA debut.

Source: Spin.ph
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up Empty Re: Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up

Post by geraldasakura Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:23 pm

Thy must. .don't rely only sa import! Step up and Win games!
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up Empty Re: Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up

Post by NSD Loyalist Sat Feb 23, 2013 2:41 pm

Ngayon wala na silang dahilan pa pag natalo. Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up 3866759921

OT: Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up 4289170525 Kuya Gerald Andrew Roldan! Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up 882568079
NSD Loyalist
NSD Loyalist
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 2969
Humor : That's for me to know and for you to dot, dot, dot.

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldasakura Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Hello Kuya Ian Pancho AKA Cedia ang munting prinsepe!

On Topic: Tama! dapat manalo na talaga sila para magboost lalo ang confidence ng mga locals natin..
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by garrett_jax Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:40 pm

sana maganda ang depensa nila kina cyrus, jayvee, calvin at sa import ng alaska ............... Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up 487937298

go for the 1st W, ginebra!!! ................... NSD ................ Import a convenient scapegoat as Caguioa calls on locals to step up 3825397286

garrett_jax
garrett_jax
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 9552

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldasakura Sat Feb 23, 2013 4:48 pm

Go Ginebra!
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down