ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gin Kings eye 5th straight win against Express

4 posters

Go down

Gin Kings eye 5th straight win against Express Empty Gin Kings eye 5th straight win against Express

Post by Ginebra Tambayan Fri Nov 30, 2012 10:16 am

BarangaY Ginebra shoots for a fifth straight win to stay in the upper half of the PBA Philippine Cup standings today when the Gin Kings mix it up with the dangerous Air21 Express at Smart Araneta Coliseum in Cubao.

With a 6-5 record, the Kings hope to keep fourth place in the 7:30 p.m. game even as Meralco tries to rise above .500 again against struggling Barako Bull at 5:15 p.m.

The four-game win streak gave the Kings a winning record for the first time since going
2-0 and then losing their next five games.

As it is, finishing in the top two is practically out of reach for the Kings, with Rain or Shine and San Mig Coffee, both idle, locked in a heated race to join leader Talk ‘N Text, who has clinched a twice-to-beat bonus in the playoffs.

Ginebra has three games remaining and a sweep would get the Kings to 9-5. But Rain or Shine and San Mig already have eight wins each with the Elasto Painters still to play two games and the Mixers three more.

Finishing within third to sixth place would put Ginebra and Meralco in a best-of-three series, hence an equal chance in the quarterfinals, with the No. 1 and 2 squads clashing with No. 8 and 7, respectively, and needing to win just once to make the Final Four.

That is also Meralco’s aim against the Energy, who have their backs against the wall with a 3-8 record.

As things stand, only Talk ‘N Text, San Mig and Rain or Shine are assured of quarterfinal seats and Globalport the only squad within a loss of bombing out. The idle Batang Pier
(1-10) clash with Alaska in a road game in Dipolog City tomorrow.

Powerhouse Petron Blaze, after an 82-95 loss to the Tropang Texters on Wednesday, is at seventh spot with the Express lodged at eighth.

Mark Caguioa and LA Tenorio have become Ginebra’s primary offensive guns and rookie Yousef Taha has slowly gotten into the flow of the Kings’ game on both ends.

Mike Cortez will lead the Express, together with KG Canaleta.

SOURCE: SPORTS.INQUIRER.net
Ginebra Tambayan
Ginebra Tambayan
News Maker
News Maker

Male Posts : 1095

Back to top Go down

Gin Kings eye 5th straight win against Express Empty Re: Gin Kings eye 5th straight win against Express

Post by nolzky83 Fri Nov 30, 2012 11:05 am

sana manalo tayo basta tamang pasok lang ng tao kya natin talunin ang air 21 dipensang malupit ang kailangan gawin kay KG, JW AT COOL CUT
nolzky83
nolzky83
Mythical 5
Mythical 5

Male Posts : 1187

Back to top Go down

Gin Kings eye 5th straight win against Express Empty Re: Gin Kings eye 5th straight win against Express

Post by athankings Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:48 pm

sana wag magpabaya mamaya, sana din gawing ng ex bgsm player ginagawa ni willie m :hahahahaha:
athankings
athankings
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 5740
Humor : I may look tough, but inside I'm easily broken. My words may seem strong, but inside I've never spoken.

Back to top Go down

Post by geraldasakura Fri Nov 30, 2012 5:53 pm

We badly need a win to assure the positioning in the end of eliminations.. we don't want to end number 7 or 8.. too much danger awaits if that happen...
geraldasakura
geraldasakura
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 4115
Humor : I'm only responsible for what I say not for what you understand

https://ginebratambayan.hooxs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down