ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

To the #awesomepossum fans in the world!

2 posters

Go down

To the #awesomepossum fans in the world!  Empty To the #awesomepossum fans in the world!

Post by skyscraper Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:03 pm

To the #awesomepossum fans in the world!

To the #awesomepossum fans in the world!  Gsmtweets

This would be the shortest blog post ever. I'm not too good with words when I'm overjoyed. To everyone who has been asking for a blog regarding Ginebra's winning streak... let's just enjoy the moment. ヽ(•‿•)ノ

Annnnnd, I don't think I need to say more.. these guys ↑↑↑ said tweeted it best.

Kudos to the coaching staff (ohhh aminin niyo!), management (no more trade daw!), and players (yiheee).

At syempre, congrats sa mga hindi bumitaw, hindi natinag, at hindi lang sa ligaya fans.

Sa madaling sabi, #bestfansever.

Source: tepmags
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

To the #awesomepossum fans in the world!  Empty Re: To the #awesomepossum fans in the world!

Post by Ken2ot Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:06 pm

nakalimutan mo paslamatan kabs si EALA!!! To the #awesomepossum fans in the world!  882568079
Ken2ot
Ken2ot
Rookie
Rookie

Male Posts : 269

Back to top Go down

To the #awesomepossum fans in the world!  Empty Re: To the #awesomepossum fans in the world!

Post by skyscraper Tue Nov 27, 2012 12:10 pm

^ sino si EALA?! Si POGI lang ang kakilala ko To the #awesomepossum fans in the world!  1091913718
skyscraper
skyscraper
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male Posts : 17217
Humor : #OustNoliEala

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum