ginebratambayan.hooxs.com
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The "If Only..." Game

Go down

The "If Only..." Game Empty The "If Only..." Game

Post by athankings Sat Apr 14, 2012 11:59 am

Have you seen the movie "If Only" by Jennifer Love Hewitt? In the story, dude got a second chance to make up for all the things JLH did which he took for granted. (It's pretty obvious I'm not here to give the plot of the film. You could always IMDB the film or piratebay it. But if you've seen the movie, you would definitely agree that one Gerald Anderson-Kim Chiu telenovela made a rip-off of it, right?)

Now, if one of us had the gift of recreating and replaying certain things, of course we'd definitely take that chance to make things better. And as we witnessed four ultra competitive games in the PBA Commissioner's Cup Semifinals, I know many of us are saying "...sana ganito si player x para mas makashoot sya..." or "... sana binantayan nya si player y para di nakashoot yung kalaban..." The analysis of you-should-do-this-and-you-should-do-that. So in relation to the movie that my stupid brain just picked-up and to the ongoing second version of PBA Semis Non-Stop, let's play the IF ONLY game!

If only Jackson VRRRRRoman made that pass properly to Dylan Ababou in the final minute of the Game 2, his idea would've materialized. Otherwise - yes, I somehow will agree on everybody else - he should've taken the shot.
If only there was a whatever-you-can-give-to-a-guy-who-sacrifices-his-dear-life-in-the-name-of-rebounds-and-hustle-play award, they should hand it to Marc Pingris right now.
If only Jayjay Helterbrand is shooting like a 2009 MVP right now.
If only John Wilson releases his jump shot a second and a half earlier before his wide open looks become dark.
If only Mark Caguioa didn't broke his eye (Many believe he is the man that will defy the series. I believe in it, and somehow B-Meg is just one win away from proving it right.)

If only Talk 'n Text have five more Ranidel de Ocampos in their line-up, in order to match the panggugulang of Barako Bull's veterans.
If only Talk 'n Text can find that tranquilizer that they shot on Gabe Freeman on Game 2 that neutralized his presence in the game for two more times.
If only Barako Bull (Ronald Tubid?) hadn't made Kelly Williams whack himself in the face back in Game 1.
If only Talk 'n Text can finally figure out the way to beat Barako Bull down to hell is to run.
If only Barako Bull can find the fountain of youth and mix it with their energy drink before Talk 'n Text decides to run.
... and probably the most important IF ONLY of all the past four games held...
If only Talk 'n Text passed the effing basketball to Gilbert Lao, they should have won Game 1. Follow me on
link The "If Only..." Game 1510611536
athankings
athankings
MVP
MVP

Male Posts : 5740
Humor : I may look tough, but inside I'm easily broken. My words may seem strong, but inside I've never spoken.

Back to top Go down